What did you do for your 21st birthday?

not me, but my brother recently turned 21. got drunk with his friends. had the 7/11 dudes sing happy bday to him when they saw his ID and when he got home he want into the closet thinking it was a bathroom and peed all over his gf's clothes.

not me, but my brother recently turned 21. got drunk with his friends. had the 7/11 dudes sing happy bday to him when they saw his ID and when he got home he want into the closet thinking it was a bathroom and peed all over his gf's clothes.

im 21 tomorrow,
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't really care to do anything for my birthday, so I don't even remember what I did.. One of my best friends is turning 21 this year, I'll go all out for that. [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't really care to do anything for my birthday, so I don't even remember what I did.. One of my best friends is turning 21 this year, I'll go all out for that. [/color]
pimp.gif

Went to a club, dance with a gang of females, my friends kept buying me shots. Girls Gone Wild was filming, took a shot from between a chicks boobs, saw a couple girls get topless, saw another girl get raped outside the club when it was closing, what a horrible way to end a great night.

Went to a club, dance with a gang of females, my friends kept buying me shots. Girls Gone Wild was filming, took a shot from between a chicks boobs, saw a couple girls get topless, saw another girl get raped outside the club when it was closing, what a horrible way to end a great night.

Looks like I'm headed to Vegas or LA for my 21st (October this year). Can't wait. Not spending a dime either
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like I'm headed to Vegas or LA for my 21st (October this year). Can't wait. Not spending a dime either
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to the bars downtown and got completely smashed, it was pretty fun.

Went to the bars downtown and got completely smashed, it was pretty fun.

24 shots and 3 beers
pimp.gif

friends took me out to a bar. not the worst hangover ever because i threw up and pissed myself afterwards

24 shots and 3 beers
pimp.gif

friends took me out to a bar. not the worst hangover ever because i threw up and pissed myself afterwards

My 21st I went to 2-3 bars after pregaming until midnight. My 22nd was a lot more fun. It was "Tu Turns Twenty-Two on Tuesday Tour!" Hit up like ten or 11 bars in 12 hours. Worse hangover I ever had. I miss college
frown.gif

My 21st I went to 2-3 bars after pregaming until midnight. My 22nd was a lot more fun. It was "Tu Turns Twenty-Two on Tuesday Tour!" Hit up like ten or 11 bars in 12 hours. Worse hangover I ever had. I miss college
frown.gif

About two hours before midnight we pounded sake bombs with random chicks & our server, who were all out of it by the time we got done. Went to a bar around 11, I was the only underage one, & the only one who didnt get ID'ed
pimp.gif

After that it was some more bar hopping, getting it on with this chick, & a blur.

(after that day it was bars or drinking all day for a week straight)

Back
Top Bottom