What’s the BEST decision you’ve ever made in your life?

As of now- picking up the telephone and calling a campus recruiter of my employer

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Not killing myself when I thought my life was done.

Braving the storm. Made it through the worst part of my life, depression had me so down.

I graduate college Friday.
pimp.gif

Braving the storm. Made it through the worst part of my life, depression had me so down.

I graduate college Friday.
pimp.gif

not sure of the best....but the worst....

in 6th Grade this girl i had a crush on since Kindergarten named Pamela wanted to goto the school dance with me and I said "no" because
I couldn't dance...she went with some kid named David and i was Forever alone...WORST decision ever made (been downhill since then)

not sure of the best....but the worst....

in 6th Grade this girl i had a crush on since Kindergarten named Pamela wanted to goto the school dance with me and I said "no" because
I couldn't dance...she went with some kid named David and i was Forever alone...WORST decision ever made (been downhill since then)

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

Originally Posted by eashawty

not nailing that jumpoff when i was 15 could had ruining my  self after that
sick.gif
same here. i was posed to smash this chick when i was younger, but i didnt. a few years later i found out she was burnin dudes & i know that coulda been me gettin burned
laugh.gif
werd and i was gonna lose my V to that strag would had scar me for life

^You guys made GREAT decisions!

Oh crap, I totally forgot to add my own BEST decision. My best decision was joining the Navy. It opened up opportunities afterwards, I made it work for me.

Originally Posted by eashawty

not nailing that jumpoff when i was 15 could had ruining my  self after that
sick.gif
same here. i was posed to smash this chick when i was younger, but i didnt. a few years later i found out she was burnin dudes & i know that coulda been me gettin burned
laugh.gif
werd and i was gonna lose my V to that strag would had scar me for life

^You guys made GREAT decisions!

Oh crap, I totally forgot to add my own BEST decision. My best decision was joining the Navy. It opened up opportunities afterwards, I made it work for me.

Same here. Still have some work to do though to get myself on track but Im glad I got through the worst part.

Same here. Still have some work to do though to get myself on track but Im glad I got through the worst part.

Dam I can hella relate to this.

Back
Top Bottom