What’s the BEST decision you’ve ever made in your life?

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I stopped hanging around losers.

Misery loves company and when losers see you in control of your destiny, making the right moves, they will do everything in their power to bring you down.

Word to the wise: you are the company you keep.

I LIKE IT.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I stopped hanging around losers.

Misery loves company and when losers see you in control of your destiny, making the right moves, they will do everything in their power to bring you down.

Word to the wise: you are the company you keep.

I LIKE IT.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

not nailing that jumpoff when i was 15 could had ruining my  self after that
sick.gif
same here. i was posed to smash this chick when i was younger, but i didnt. a few years later i found out she was burnin dudes & i know that coulda been me gettin burned
laugh.gif
werd and i was gonna lose my V to that strag would had scar me for life

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

not nailing that jumpoff when i was 15 could had ruining my  self after that
sick.gif
same here. i was posed to smash this chick when i was younger, but i didnt. a few years later i found out she was burnin dudes & i know that coulda been me gettin burned
laugh.gif
werd and i was gonna lose my V to that strag would had scar me for life

Not killing myself when I thought my life was done.

Braving the storm. Made it through the worst part of my life, depression had me so down.

I graduate college Friday.

Not killing myself when I thought my life was done.

Braving the storm. Made it through the worst part of my life, depression had me so down.

I graduate college Friday.

When I listened to Sonny and got out of my friends' car while they were going to throw molotovs at the black social club on the other side of Webster Ave.

When I listened to Sonny and got out of my friends' car while they were going to throw molotovs at the black social club on the other side of Webster Ave.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

pimp.gif

As of now- picking up the telephone and calling a campus recruiter of my employer

Back
Top Bottom