WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Samsung Cyborg wouldnt even make it past the red carpet of the MCU.

He should use that energy to get some i portance in his own universe.
I don't disagree with his importance and status but DC have never been great with characters of colour. Also he launched as a secondary character as a founding member of the titans and no matter what DC try to elevate any of them including Nightwing they won't be anything more than second tier to some people.

I don't disagree with his importance and status but DC have never been great with characters of colour. Also he launched as a secondary character as a founding member of the titans and no matter what DC try to elevate any of them including Nightwing they won't be anything more than second tier to some people.

I wasnt even bringing race into it this bashing.

Thanks for making bashing Cyborg no longer fun.

Man, yall dont know how to argue.

I wasnt even bringing race into it this bashing.

Thanks for making bashing Cyborg no longer fun.

Man, yall dont know how to argue.
Look I haven't really got a horse in the race. I'm not a huge fan of either one. But if it's really that important to you have at it. My ego isn't in this.

That being said I think there might be a couple other brackets on that list worth chatting about.

This is Tony from like 5 years ago

OrderlySlimyBluewhale-size_restricted.gif

Tony just gotta cough and Victor down for the count.
Every single one of the nanites that formed the armor got a message to do so as they were programmed to. Cyborg hacks the nanobots and kills Tony. The End.

See a lot of blocked comments LOL. Blocked for a reason :pimp:
Then stay yo ***** *** out the discussion.
Every single one of the nanites that formed the armor got a message to do so as they were programmed to. Cyborg hacks the nanobots and kills Tony. The End.
A message from an AI Tony created that will not bend to the will of Cyborg. Cyborg fails and dies of corona virus. The end.

Then stay yo ***** *** out the discussion.

A message from an AI Tony created that will not bend to the will of Cyborg. Cyborg fails and dies of corona virus. The end.

lol, all dude is telling us he cant handle the heat by blocking folks

You guys seen this? Eh, not going to argue the result, more so bothered by the selection and bracketing.
FBC5A0A5-14A2-4CD1-AF0B-CEB9920CF421.png
How is Captain America beating Martian Manhunter? They did J'onn J'onzz dirty. I mean the only way Cap wins is if he stays in the fight long enough to figure out the fear/weakness of fire but against Martian Manhunter who has Superman level abilities and psychic ones too it would be unlikely.

Just did a quick wiki of his abilities to double check as I thought I'd missed a few.
Screenshot_20210321-200702_Samsung Internet.jpg

He's gonna decapitate that man with his own shield.

Last edited:
Out of the box. Appearances. Tony seems to wield more power, especially with how in the comics and later movies, it’s all a sort of nuero extension of his body.

That hacking element is a fair curve ball to how Cyborg would win.

Also Batman washing Winter Soldier. Besides the fact WS will kill and has the cyborg arm, Batman will have him figured out quick. He’s mastered multiple martial arts, has access to technology (like Iron Man), and a very intelligent, deductive mind.

Yeah I think comics Batman pulls it off against winter soldier but not the on screen one. As has been said once Batman figures out that arm is a robotic one it's a wrap. Batman carries some kind of emp device on him most of the time, kills the robot arm. Even with a form of super soldier serum Bucky isn't beating Batman with one arm with the amount of weapons Batman has at his disposal.

Yeah I think comics Batman pulls it off against winter soldier but not the on screen one. As has been said once Batman figures out that arm is a robotic one it's a wrap. Batman carries some kind of emp device on him most of the time, kills the robot arm. Even with a form of super soldier serum Bucky isn't beating Batman with one arm with the amount of weapons Batman has at his disposal.
I dunno if figuring out the arm is robotic matters.

He'll never figure out the arm is vibranium or how to counter it unless his prep time involves studying another universe's African country's rare space metal and all of its properties. Not sure an emp would work on vibranium at all.

Y’all know comics WS can also fire off EMP bursts with his arm right? Lol
I didn't to be honest. That evens things up a bit. After that I would say it's pretty even although there are other ways Batman could disable the arm (batarangs, tasers etc). Batman has advantages when it comes tactics, arsenal, and martial arts variety whereas WS has advantages in strength and durability.

Back
Top Bottom