WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

I love how Wandavison and Falcon and WS are showing the fallout of half the population disappearing for 5 years then suddenly reappearing. Ain’t no way **** would just go back to normal like the go didn’t happen

falcon gotta go get that shield off Great Value Steve

nah Winter Soldier cooking the Batman
Pass it homie
73E589B6-0866-4D46-979E-787343CEF395.gif

Iron Man is light work for Cyborg even with extremis and he don't even have that anymore. Cyborg is connected to all global surveillance pretty much 24/7 he could just run up on him when he ain't near any armor. And even when Stark is armored up, Cyborg could just command the armor to leave him mid flight or if he has extremis order the nanites to burst through his brain instead of form armor.
The armor is on Stark at all times.

The south you mean.

Master Zik Master Zik So Ironman technology is more advanced than Cyborg? Tony is wannabe machine - Cybrog is a machine.
Depending on which Cyborg we talking about. If its alien tech mother box Cyborg he has the edge but it is not a given that all A.I would just be controlled by him.

I don't even think Cyborg can beat Ultron or Vision and there's a reason Ultron wasn't just controlling all of Tony's suits from the jump.

There's a certain amount of power and kind of power that would need to be backing Cyborg for him to win. Vision had an infinity stone. Ultron was created one if we stick to the movies.

Yall thought Batman was trippin when they killed his parents, dude would be driven to kill if IRS put a lien on his bank and business accounts.

Cyborg gon catch that man coming out of a business meeting and Tony won’t be able to do **** with this weak *** ****

1616355010273.gif

Samsung Cyborg wouldnt even make it past the red carpet of the MCU.

He should use that energy to get some i portance in his own universe.

I mean if we being real all anyone would have to do is give Cyborg some corona virus and then the human side of him would die anyway.

Then we just dealing with another robot.

I mean if we being real all anyone would have to do is give Cyborg some corona virus and then the human side of him would die anyway.

Then we just dealing with another robot.

Or set the date of his os to Dec. 31, 1999

He couldnt handle it, typical DC character. Charmin mentallity.

Your wrong it ain't. I can post comic panels if need be. Even in the films there are plenty of times I can pull up instances where he didn't have it on him.

No one cares about that, post the pics pf cyborg beating Tony, thats what I want to see.

Your wrong it ain't. I can post comic panels if need be. Even in the films there are plenty of times I can pull up instances where he didn't have it on him.

Oh so you saying Cyborg is gonna time travel to 2008 and attack Tony, okay.

Obviously I'm talking about the the most recent version of MCU Iron Man :lol:

Cyborg gon catch that man coming out of a business meeting and Tony won’t be able to do **** with this weak *** ****

1616355010273.gif

tony got nerf’d in civil war

dude’s tech was no where near age of ultron level suits dude had, which was his last movie

Back
Top Bottom