WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

I mean the Accords are the law of the land, all of those who fought it are either dead or abiding by it now, and it's not going to be repealed any time soon apparently.

Truth is one side never had a chance.

:lol:

Can't wait to see how bad it is for Ant-Man.
Can't be bad when you got this as your partner
1616311320045.png

I mean the Accords are the law of the land, all of those who fought it are either dead or abiding by it now, and it's not going to be repealed any time soon apparently.

Truth is one side never had a chance.

tony been dealing with governments his whole life

dude realized and explicitly said as much, they could control things a bit by getting out in front

he realized it was going happen, with or without them

i mean a world leader died, a literal king.. a whole country got blown up.. amongst other things

tony been dealing with governments his whole life

dude realized and explicitly said as much, they could control things a bit by getting out in front

he realized it was going happen, with or without them
MAGA Cap gon' MAGA Cap tho :smh:

Coulda been ahead of it and ready for Infinity War. My guy Tony didn't have to die in End Game :smh:

MAGA Cap gon' MAGA Cap tho :smh:

Coulda been ahead of it and ready for Infinity War. My guy Tony didn't have to die in End Game :smh:

cap always been convenient with it, so no one should be surprised

all his talk about love for the military, Rhodey outranked him and Steve didn’t want to listen to him

laws ain’t no new concept and yet cap thought they should be allowed to operate with autonomy

caught the first episode. quick thoughts:

- right into the action was dope.
- sam really gave up the shield for grimace to get it.
- bucky got some demons man.
- sam cant get a loan is wild.
- nice to see a backstory of sam.
- missed op winter soldier.

You guys seen this? Eh, not going to argue the result, more so bothered by the selection and bracketing.
FBC5A0A5-14A2-4CD1-AF0B-CEB9920CF421.png

lol Loki vs Robin
The audacity of Thor vs Black Canary. Thor don’t even need to fight her, dude will just catch the yambs and that’s enough alone.

You guys seen this? Eh, not going to argue the result, more so bothered by the selection and bracketing.
FBC5A0A5-14A2-4CD1-AF0B-CEB9920CF421.png
I'm not even sure how they decided what heroes made it in to this and who didn't let alone what's the basis for who wins and who loses. Its not about their powers or popularity. A lot of it doesn't seem to make sense.

Back
Top Bottom