WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

the man has x ray vision plus super hearing and sight

would think he’d just hear someone’s heart beat panicking

does kryptonite have a smell?

cause one would think supes would have super smell too since he has super everything else

Sometimes you just gotta go home, even if there's nothing back there for you.

I mean not really.. that ain’t been his home in a while

i get if he wants to make amends.. but go travel the world ain’t nothing there for you

I mean not really.. that ain’t been his home in a while

i get if he wants to make amends.. but go travel the world ain’t nothing there for you
He's technically still a US citizen. Only place he's welcomed.

He's a known Hydra assassin. He'd have to sneak in to every country to travel. Not like he was also a con-man or thief. He'd end up going back to killing just for money so he could survive.

He's technically still a US citizen. Only place he's welcomed.

He's a known Hydra assassin. He'd have to sneak in to every country to travel. Not like he was also a con-man or thief. He'd end up going back to killing just for money so he could survive.

i mean all does on what wakanda decided to do, cause they could give him residency or citizenship

but travel ain’t the problem.. it’s that he’s a fugitive which would restrict his travel abilities

but if bucky or cap owned anything from way back when they might actually have something given the property values

but I assume he’s dealing with his stuff as part of his settlement agreement and then maybe he moves on

i mean all does on what wakanda decided to do, cause they could give him residency or citizenship

but travel ain’t the problem.. it’s that he’s a fugitive which would restrict his travel abilities

but if bucky or cap owned anything from way back when they might actually have something given the property values

but I assume he’s dealing with his stuff as part of his settlement agreement and then maybe he moves on
Bucky doesn't own anything. He was living during the 1930s, went to war, assumed KIA, abducted by Russians/Hydra, and living in stasis.

Knowing landlords back then all his **** long gone :lol:

Bucky was in Wakanda on the goodwill of Steve to fix his trigger word problem. Don't think it was an offer so he could permanently live there.

Bucky doesn't own anything. He was living during the 1930s, went to war, assumed KIA, abducted by Russians/Hydra, and living in stasis.

Knowing landlords back then all his **** long gone :lol:

Bucky was in Wakanda on the goodwill of Steve to fix his trigger word problem. Don't think it was an offer so he could permanently live there.

yea.. best luck was if there families owned anything

but if he could have jsut stayed in wakanda, that means he couldn’t really go back to the US until that stuff was dealt with (think roman Polanski)

better to just deal with it since he was getting a pardon anyways based on specific terms, so best to just get that out the way

yea.. best luck was if there families owned anything

but if he could have jsut stayed in wakanda, that means he couldn’t really go back to the US until that stuff was dealt with (think roman Polanski)

better to just deal with it since he was getting a pardon anyways based on specific terms, so best to just get that out the way
Given he grew up in Great Depression NYC they didnt own anything.

I'm saying I don't think he could've stayed in Wakanda. He was screwed. He got a good deal though.

It easily could've been imprisonment and do work wetwork missions to take time off your sentence.

Remember, Buck’s mentality is still that of a dude in his mid-20’s in the 1940’s. He probably ain’t ready for a locale like Wakanda.

he was at peace there thou..

but given all they’re asking of him is to go to therapy I don’t blame him for just getting that over with

this?

you mean about mr: “When I went under, the world was at war. I wake up, they say we won. They didn't say what we lost.”

:rofl:

You know Cap is MCU Jesus so I’d expect him to be able to adjust on some, “I’ve seen men of all races fight and die for this country...” type ****. I don’t get that vibe from ol Bucko tho.

nah these actors really do look younger than they are though
and especially ariana grande
Yeah it was a trip to me when I found out Ariana Granda and Selena Gomez are both almost 30. Entertainment business is just different, young folks can look old if they wanted and older folks could look younger. Peep the characters Rachel McAdams played in a one-year span (Mean Girls, The Notebook, Wedding Crashers).

Back
Top Bottom