WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Marvel really giving us movies every week huh...here I was thinking WandaVision was a masterpiece, little did I know the opening scene of this alone had me forget WV :lol:

D47D4851-E4F2-4700-8DAB-61F4CE9869EB.jpeg

Really dope, I love when they give you an insight to how these people would be treated in the real world. The scene with the shrink alone made me realize these people can ACT when the scene calls for it.

:rofl: :smh: @ the Bootleg Benny Captain America.

They took Prez from the Wire and put him in the suit.

When Yori mentioned his dead son I had a feeling Bucky had killed him.

That Asian yamb was looking nice. :smh:

So foul and accurate how Falcon help saved the world but can even get a loan.

Aight couldn’t wait till I got off. This definitely has more of a Captain America/Avengers feel to it. I think they dynamic of people holding being blipped away against each other is interesting. Falcon (trying)to play the face card was so cringe :lol: )I’m still on board. Popa Doc still don’t have me convinced tho. As an actual loan officer, I get the point being made, but yea..movie magic(Why the hell didn’t you go to USAA or Navy Federal?!? The average person wouldn’t know that so..yea. I get it. :lol: )

They all miss daddy Stark.

Even Wanda had to mind control an entire town just to live in a nice neighborhood. Now she resorts to living in the wilderness in solitude.
Nah bruh, Tony was paying them in IOUs. This is why they didn't sign the Accords.

Last edited:
kind of interesting to see the animosity towards people that got snapped, I know there's also racial undertones as well but interesting dynamic compared to seeing how the world wasn't really moving as well in the beginning of endgame.

Great episode. You can sense this is going to be great.:wow:

One gotta think Isaiah Bradley shows up to help Sam deal with being a "black super hero" in this era. Would be cool.

US Agent/Cap 2.0 definitely gonna be a villain too. :lol:

With the detail & storytelling we are getting from the MCU on Disney +, I really hope one day a full feature film (4 hours plus) releases on there one day. They are going into a lot of character development that quite frankly cannot be done in a standard movie.

PO

Last edited:
Imagine helping saving the world as an Avenger, but still cant get a loan from the bank because youre black...damn

What's unfortunate is, if superheros existed in our reality, that would prolly happen in real life too. I like the tone of the series. If people dont want to see the message in the news, they can see it in their comic movies.

Back
Top Bottom