WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Thought it was covid that shortened all of that.

WandaVision was suppose to be 10 episodes. Thought F&TW was suppose to be more than 6.
That’s possible. 6 episodes is disappointing. Not confident in the type of story they can tell in such a time unless each episode close to 50 minutes.

That’s possible. 6 episodes is disappointing. Not confident in the type of story they can tell in such a time unless each episode close to 50 minutes.
Every episode is like 45 min :lol:

Ain't no half hour stuff here. Don't come in to this thinking of how WandaVision was.

It's kinda weird how folks always try to reduce Mackie to the same one forgettable character from a movie about a rapper they claim to not bump like that.

1616130794131.jpeg

It is. I believe thats approximately the length of every episode.
It was stated WV & Falcon would be about 6 hours each. So the above statement aligns with the one before this one....

PO

Last edited:
It's kinda weird how folks always try to reduce Mackie to the same one forgettable character from a movie about a rapper they claim to not bump like that.
My only problem I had with Mackie revolving around that is how he came out rappers for becoming actors and basically looking down on them cuz he was struggling to get roles.

Always found it funny style with the rap movies he would end up in.

But that's faded. I just judge him as an actor now.

Damn the empathy in these two series so far are off the charts. They really ground these characters. Jesus h bravo Marvel

bucky with Asian yambz :pimp: Again these shows cut deep, I love the internal battles these characters face.

Wasn’t expecting Rhodey in the very first episode.

At first I thought the old Asian man was gonna be the Asian commando from First Avenger film but damn Bucky, befriending the father of the man you killed. At least we got a small sample of the Winter Soldier doing work.

Back
Top Bottom