WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

That's crazy how they basically told Sam we don't want a Black Captain America

Smithsonian requested the Shield and then gave it to its Nephew who just graduated with a degree in Finance :lol:

The fact that we’re really getting US Agent though. Marvel has really built this cinematic universe to another level.

The depiction of a Black Superhero in present day America... this first episode is Marvel letting their nuts hang.

“You know I don’t play with these white folks” :lol: :nthat:

Safe to say anything with Winter Soldier in the title is gonna be a game changer.
:lol: That's a fire line in a 8 figure Marvel property.

Such a dope first action piece.

Then they dug into the feels of the changed world today, Sam giving up the shield anyway and ****** up Bucky.

Can't believe he got a pardon. Son is so guilt ridden he cant even get yambs :smh:

Love that they're making the concept of Flagsmasher a serious threat. Hope it leads to the introduction of the actual Flagsmasher. It meshes so well with the current political climate in the MCU world.

The way these white ppl just gave the shield to someone else so fast is hilarious. I don't know what Sam was thinking.

Episode left me wanting more.

First episode was solid. Not sure if Batroc is going to be reoccurring or cameo but his appearance did more for me than seeing Rhodes, though that was also a nice touch.

Very curious to see what will happen with US Agent, Hail Hydra!? Dude looks corny as f*** tho, lol.

Yooooo get this clown US Agent the ***** outta here mane! :rofl:

son look cheesy as hell....and yeah, when som said “our commander in chief” I was waiting for ....DONALD J TRUMP! To fish it off....because taking the shield from the black man Cap himself gave it to and then handing it to some cheesy white man was the most Trumpy **** EVER.

Some things I was thinking about this morning:
- Opening scene was great. Seeing Redwing in action was sweet. Curious if they'll explain how Sam got upgraded tech from Stark?
- I do hope that wasn't it for Batroc. Dude took the opening L in Winter Soldier and again in this episode lol.
- Really like the realism aspect of this series. with Sam's family and their financial issues to Bucky's PTSD.
- I feel like all the kills that Bucky had done is going to be what haunts him through out the series.
- Flag Smasher group is really interesting. Six months after the snap, I am curious how that dude had super strength. My prediction is their not mutants lol, but maybe got a hold of the serum that made WS?
- I liked how the girl at the restaurant mentioned Bucky was like her dad. It'll be cool to see how he continues to get used to the modern times.
- Also was funny how he said his real age to her.
- I really hope Zemo becomes a larger threat after this series.
- I wonder if they'll hint where Old Man Steve went after giving the shield?

- Mephisto looks good as US Agent.

Thinking about it now, do you guys draw any parallels to Sam and double consciousness? Looks like they’re trying subtly draw what it is feels being a black man taking the American hero mantle; it was a conversation behind doors, but the position is honorably Sam's. I already felt that tension between him and Rhodey, but it’s even more apparent when he the US agent takes the mantle.

So that dude in the mask with superhuman strength, his name is flagsmasher or could he be someone else?

Back
Top Bottom