WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Falcon would be on a government payroll/contract and his family business would’ve got funds from a “silent investor”, totally NOT named Pepper Potts.

If Superheroes were real, they’d all have endorsement deals and wouldn’t need loans.

Yeah for like a year until some superhero accidentaly gets a bunch of innocent people killed and humans cancel them.

Which seeing how people are would definitely happen.

And yall trippin, I guarantee you the USA would pass a crazy law where superheros cant accept endorsements or use their powers other than for the government.

Supeheros living as celebrities lol, yall watch too much "The Boys."

All Governments would do everything to limit their powers causing a war, dont u watch the MCU?

SMH at you all.

Nah bruh, Tony was paying them in IOUs. This is why they didn't sign the Accords.
Wanda was living in his upstate NY Avengers facility rent free along with Vision.

The entire time the team of Cap, Natasha, Sam, Wanda, etc. was sleeping at his spot and eating his food using it as a mini-SHIELD for years. Aint have to pay for anything. It was the same thing before they finished off HYDRA and was searching for the scepter.

If anything they owe his estate now.

Wanda was living in his upstate NY Avengers facility rent free along with Vision.

The entire time the team of Cap, Natasha, Sam, Wanda, etc. was sleeping at his spot and eating his food using it as a mini-SHIELD for years. Aint have to pay for anything. It was the same thing before they finished off HYDRA and was searching for the scepter.

If anything they owe his estate now.

Not to mention all the free vehicles and weapons.

And all the alternate fits. All provided by Tony.

Not to mention the amount of liquor they prolly drank too.

$$$$$$$$

Last edited:
Not to mention all the free vehicles and weapons.

And all the alternate fits. All provided by Tony.
And when I think about it this can all go back to being scumbag Steve's fault.

They use to have SHIELD to mooch off of but Steve deaded that. Then they had Tony to mooch off of but Steve deaded that too (Civil War). All of them looking like and smelling like bums in Infinity War. Tony let them squat in his facility during the 5 years too.

Don't look like Hayward gonna let them mooch off them with SWORD running things :lol:

And when I think about it this can all go back to being scumbag Steve's fault.

They use to have SHIELD to mooch off of but Steve deaded that. Then they had Tony to mooch off of but Steve deaded that too (Civil War). All of them looking like and smelling like bums in Infinity War.

Don't look like Hayward gonna let them mooch off them with SWORD running things :lol:

Damn. What kills me most though is.

They prolly drank high-end coffee at all times.

And Steve ruined that too.

I'd email Fury, move onto the Skrull ship, and mooch off them.

wasn't Wanda technically imprisoned
The only time Wanda was imprisoned is when scumbag Steve and Bucky ditched them at the airport and they were all arrested. Then Steve broke them out and made them fugitives from the law except for Hawkguy and Ant-Man who took deals.

Before that Wanda was safely in upstate NY facility and during the debate about the accords was under house arrest with Vision and didn't even know it.

If Superheroes were real, they’d all have endorsement deals and wouldn’t need loans.
The Boys is basically how superheroes would act in real life.
Yes and no.

Society would have to work up to that point. Dudes like Sam and Bucky are seen as vets or active military. Natasha and Hawkguy were basically spies/assassins. They all get paid by the gov.

Tony probably had endorsement deals. Hulk is seen as a monster even when he works with the good guys.

Plus the world doesn't have that many super powered ppl to begin with yet. Like its below 100 (not counting magic users).

Then the Sokovia Accords kinda makes it so that you gotta register and puts you in a position where you either work for a U.N. gov. or be labelled a criminal.

Lol at people thinking theories would die off.
1616194495399.gif

The only time Wanda was imprisoned is when scumbag Steve and Bucky ditched them at the airport and they were all arrested. Then Steve broke them out and made them fugitives from the law except for Hawkguy and Ant-Man who took deals.

Before that Wanda was safely in upstate NY facility and during the debate about the accords was under house arrest with Vision and didn't even know it.

I guess I just assumed she was always kind of on house arrest there.

I guess I just assumed she was always kind of on house arrest there.
Nah, she joined the Avengers at the end of AoU and started living at the facility, probably as an illegal immigrant and suspected terrorist for a couple of years until Civil War.

Back
Top Bottom