WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

She won't.

feel like she has to..

could have very easily spoken to his work, their work and her experiences with him

had zero reason to speak to the actual issue.. I mean it shows little backbone, but she didn’t have to address it

I mean it’s f’d what blanchett said too, but Scarlett specifically said “I believe him”

Aww **** what happened?

watch allen v farrow

but here is what she said

"How do I feel about Woody Allen?" Johansson lets the question hang for a moment. Ever since the #MeToo movement caused Dylan Farrow's sexual abuse allegations against her father to be re-examined, much of Hollywood has distanced itself from Allen. The filmmaker long has denied the claims, but many actors who have worked with him, including Michael Caine, Timothée Chalamet and Greta Gerwig, have publicly expressed regret about doing so, and Allen has been unable to find a U.S. distributor for his movies since Amazon canceled his deal in 2018. Allen directed Johansson in Match Point (2005), Scoop (2006) and Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2008) and played a key role in shaping her career as one of Hollywood's most sought-after leading ladies. After a beat, Johansson makes it clear that she disagrees with many of her peers. "I love Woody," she says. "I believe him, and I would work with him anytime."

Johansson continues: "I see Woody whenever I can, and I have had a lot of conversations with him about it. I have been very direct with him, and he's very direct with me. He maintains his innocence, and I believe him." Asked if this position feels fraught to express in a cultural environment where there is a new and powerful emphasis on believing women's allegations, Johansson says, "It's hard because it's a time where people are very fired up, and understandably. Things needed to be stirred up, and so people have a lot of passion and a lot of strong feelings and are angry, and rightfully so. It's an intense time."

Aye..I watched One Night in Miami last night. Homie MURDERED THAT ****! I think he may have took the role from Denzel. I’d be excited about this now but, it’s Secret Invasion going to be animated like “What if?” ?

No way! He’s not even the second best portrayal of Malcolm X - I strongly suggest you watch Godfather of Harlem.

watch allen v farrow

but here is what she said

"How do I feel about Woody Allen?" Johansson lets the question hang for a moment. Ever since the #MeToo movement caused Dylan Farrow's sexual abuse allegations against her father to be re-examined, much of Hollywood has distanced itself from Allen. The filmmaker long has denied the claims, but many actors who have worked with him, including Michael Caine, Timothée Chalamet and Greta Gerwig, have publicly expressed regret about doing so, and Allen has been unable to find a U.S. distributor for his movies since Amazon canceled his deal in 2018. Allen directed Johansson in Match Point (2005), Scoop (2006) and Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2008) and played a key role in shaping her career as one of Hollywood's most sought-after leading ladies. After a beat, Johansson makes it clear that she disagrees with many of her peers. "I love Woody," she says. "I believe him, and I would work with him anytime."

Johansson continues: "I see Woody whenever I can, and I have had a lot of conversations with him about it. I have been very direct with him, and he's very direct with me. He maintains his innocence, and I believe him." Asked if this position feels fraught to express in a cultural environment where there is a new and powerful emphasis on believing women's allegations, Johansson says, "It's hard because it's a time where people are very fired up, and understandably. Things needed to be stirred up, and so people have a lot of passion and a lot of strong feelings and are angry, and rightfully so. It's an intense time."

Man honestly.....whatever. All she basically was, “**** we cool. He never did anything to me.” So? Everyone doesn’t blindly jump on the judgment train. She knows him better than we do. Tbh, I couldn’t care less about Woody Allen.

No way! He’s not even the second best portrayal of Malcolm X - I strongly suggest you watch Godfather of Harlem.
I haven’t seen that on yet. I’m going to check it out, but don’t tell it’s Denzel(who always play Denzel to a degree)...because Denzel.

Man honestly.....whatever. All she basically was, “**** we cool. He never did anything to me.” So? Everyone doesn’t blindly jump on the judgment train. She knows him better than we do. Tbh, I couldn’t care less about Woody Allen.

she didn’t have to say anything at all.. she wasn’t there

i also assume she hasnt spoken to the victim or the adult caretaker who caught woody being inappropriate

this happened all took place like 30 years ago, so woody has been lying about this for decades

I’m watching the bts for WV and 28 minute Mark they show a street sign for Pleasant Hill St. Not sure if y’all are aware but Pleasant Hill was the mini comic arc a couple of years back that led to HydraCap and Secret Empire.

Long story short, it’s basically how there was this one town in Jersey that was basically a rewritten reality bubble where the occupants were old villains living out fake lives.

Had no idea that storyline was semi adapted
Is this on disney plus? I heard a BTS was dropping last week (break between shows) and I never found it.....so I stopped checking for it.

feel like she has to..

could have very easily spoken to his work, their work and her experiences with him

had zero reason to speak to the actual issue.. I mean it shows little backbone, but she didn’t have to address it

I mean it’s f’d what blanchett said too, but Scarlett specifically said “I believe him”
I don't see why at all.

This Woody Allen stuff is rehashed old news. Nothing has changed. That doc aint new and is slanted a certain way.

What she gonna say, I believe him again? :lol:

After her movie casting issues that got blown up I don't see how she opens her mouth about this

I don't see why at all.

This Woody Allen stuff is rehashed old news. Nothing has changed. That doc aint new and is slanted a certain way.

What she gonna say, I believe him again? :lol:

After her movie casting issues that got blown up I don't see how she opens her mouth about this

i just dont get why she would even go that extra step

keep it simple and dont actually address the issue.. simply speak to your experiences with him and how he has treated you

just like blanchett, it's bigger than "a family issue".. just speak to how he has treated you, because that's all you actual know

She shouldn't say **** now, shouldn't have said anything in the first place. I don't get people jumping to defend accused molesters they didn't grow up with or know intimately.

exactly, all you're doing is providing cover in a situation you dont actual know shh about

i just dont get why she would even go that extra step

keep it simple and dont actually address the issue.. simply speak to your experiences with him and how he has treated you

just like blanchett, it's bigger than "a family issue".. just speak to how he has treated you, because that's all you actual know
People dont want to appear as though they're friendly with pedophiles.

She took that extra step so it would look like she's just working with a guy that was falsely accused.

And technically it did work. She said these things in the early 2000s before any social media movement could make it a hot topic again. When this got brought up again and there was that long *** article about Woody, it was the same info re-released for those who didn't know. Not much changed. Celebs who worked with him weren't shamed. Now we seem to be in an era where ppl are trying to capitalize on this stuff due to the current climate and are making docs cuz that seems to be the new thing that is popular to be consumed.

She probably thought it would work again given nothing new has been revealed.

Last edited:
People dont want to appear as though they're friendly with pedophiles.

She took that extra step so it would look like she's just working with a guy was falsely accused.

i mean, this dude got questionable shhh on his resume outside of just THAT thing

but given how clearly she wasnt there and according to her statement her views are formed based on speaking with him, not sure why she felt the need to stick her neck out there

especially when she's being outspoken on women's issues.. and this is beyond just a he said/she said

i mean, this dude got questionable shhh on his resume outside of just THAT thing
As long as he hasn't been arrested and convicted for it wouldn't matter how questionable any thing is. That's always been the case and practice in society until now. Especially in Hollywood. They aint gonna sit and examine any of the accusations. Just move forward. Plus it's not like Woody has been accused of anything since leaving Mia so a lot of ppl are going to look toward that.

I always look at the example of Roman Polanski. Mans raped a 13 year old on a boat, tried to gaslight the situation and say she came on to him, then fam fled the country to avoid being convicted of the crime he committed waiting out the statute of limitations, then he continued to be a director where plenty of stars worked with him over the years, then the rapist got a standing ovation at the awards

These ppl are beyond the pale.

Last edited:
I don’t think she really “stuck her neck out there”, tho. Sometimes silence can be just as damaging. Being on some, “I don’t want to talk about it..” type stuff just makes people look guilty. “He’s cool with me..” is all she can and should say. I mean, who the **** is Scarlett Jo? Her co-sign isn’t going to clear his name.

I don’t think she really “stuck her neck out there”, tho. Sometimes silence can be just as damaging. Being on some, “I don’t want to talk about it..” type stuff just makes people look guilty. “He’s cool with me..” is all she can and should say. I mean, who the **** is Scarlett Jo? Her co-sign isn’t going to clear his name.
Yeah and besides Scarlett is out of her prime anyway. She's not in high demand.

that's why you speak to your experiences with that person.. stuff you actually know

and given how they made it out to be a he said/she said when things were bigger than that, people with high profiles giving opinions doesnt exactly help the potential victim

actresses speaking out with a vested interest in woody allen or the people connected to woody allen, aint a good look

look at diana keaton, she responds to the issue by saying what woody allen has done for her career

when she simply could have said my experiences with him have always been ______ and whenever i've seen him interact with women he has been ______

then all you are speaking to is what you have experienced regarding that person and not something terrible they may have done when they thought they wouldnt get caught

Back
Top Bottom