WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

This is just a licensing.

Which has resumed btw. Marvel the comic company been making Star Wars comics.

tenor.gif

I’m watching the bts for WV and 28 minute Mark they show a street sign for Pleasant Hill St. Not sure if y’all are aware but Pleasant Hill was the mini comic arc a couple of years back that led to HydraCap and Secret Empire.

Long story short, it’s basically how there was this one town in Jersey that was basically a rewritten reality bubble where the occupants were old villains living out fake lives.

Had no idea that storyline was semi adapted

Aye..I watched One Night in Miami last night. Homie MURDERED THAT ****! I think he may have took the role from Denzel. I’d be excited about this now but, it’s Secret Invasion going to be animated like “What if?” ?

Secret Invasion is going to be "live action" guess he's supposed to start opposite of Fury & Talos.

I only know him from The OA(should have never been cancelled, damn you Netflix)

He was on the Hulu show staring Zoe Kravitz. The one where she hits up all her ex's trying to figure out what went wrong.

Smmmmmhhhhhhhhh scarlett really gotta answer for the lengths she went to defend woody Allen

she ain’t alone..

Back
Top Bottom