WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Those pigeons definitely give off a Shining vibe. In a dark alley, at 2 in the morning, you see them coming up, run the other way.

Sorry to spoil it but it’s obvious the secret engineer is Richard Reed. Question is, who will play him?

thanks

432D49A8-3891-41BE-8C38-82C37878C304.png

Honestly is pretty obvious...they legit gonna just change up their origin story, instead of being exposed to cosmic radiation in space, they’ll be exposed to the cosmic radiation Wanda is emitting....what would shock me is if they introduce all 4 of them in this show...lol

I saw a hard theory in this YT vid that they would introduce them in Spider Man 3 post credits wit The Thing hand coming from a SWORD ship that fell from space

they could lay the seed with Reed being recruited by SWORD at the end of this show

I saw a hard theory in this YT vid that they would introduce them in Spider Man 3 post credits wit The Thing hand coming from a SWORD ship that fell from space

they could lay the seed with Reed being recruited by SWORD at the end of this show

Yup I’m willing to bet money we get our MCU Reed in a couple of days....I REALLLLLY hope they listened to fans and cut John and Emily that check....they are seriously perfect for the roles....

It has to be Reed....

he’s an astronaut/astrophysicist
SWORD deals with space, so it makes sense he would have ties to them
The way the Hex barrier has altered Monica’s DNA at a molecular is VERY familiar to the way the F4 get their powers, so I think that’s now gonna be the F4 origin

krasinski was confirmed to have met with Marvel some months ago, but no details were disclosed...it really is a perfect opportunity to incorporate them as seamless as possible, no need to toss the whole family at us off the bat or even tackle them getting their powers, just a krasinski cameo and Monica addressing him as Reed will be enough to make everyone go nuts....I feel anyone else would be kind of random..
432D49A8-3891-41BE-8C38-82C37878C304.png

Honestly is pretty obvious...they legit gonna just change up their origin story, instead of being exposed to cosmic radiation in space, they’ll be exposed to the cosmic radiation Wanda is emitting....what would shock me is if they introduce all 4 of them in this show...lol
Yup I’m willing to bet money we get our MCU Reed in a couple of days....I REALLLLLY hope they listened to fans and cut John and Emily that check....they are seriously perfect for the roles....

Mephisto....

Last edited:

03029F47-29C2-4FB0-A41F-F398F39D739C.jpeg

Im still waiting on QP II, Jack Ryan Season 3, and Potentially EB coming back to the Sicario Universe

is anyone elses disney + messing up and only allowing you to watch short tv shows and not the movies. or marvel stuff.? I uninstalled and reinstalled and it still gives me the buffering time out. but i can watch the cartoons like spiderman or lego stuff etc

All jokes aside, Denzel ain’t no card you keep cuff in the sleeve. This ain’t no Robert Redford *****. :lol: That’s an Ace of clubs! You play that first. Disney would’ve BEEN told us. That would blow the demographic for the MCU wide open. Would be be dope tho.

Y’all think Depp gonna be in the MCU. Disney does love him and still marketable. Even after the Amber Heard situation.

All jokes aside, Denzel ain’t no card you keep cuff in the sleeve. This ain’t no Robert Redford *****. :lol: That’s an Ace of clubs! You play that first. Disney would’ve BEEN told us. That would blow the demographic for the MCU wide open. Would be be dope tho.
You save it for BHM :wink:

Too old now. His physique ain't the same either. It might be hard to have someone with the same gravitas/aura and physicality but young enough to play the role an extended period of time.
Considering how Marvel has also given us old Hank Pym/old Bill Foster, having an old Adam Brashear isn’t out of the realm of possibility where you can always show flashbacks

if they want to go for someone younger then use his son :lol:

I mean if they did cast him dont ever expect him to do anything athletic or even a superhero feat that doesn't require cgi :lol: Plus its not like BM is gonna get a solo movie. It'd really be about how they fit his specific unique story in the MCU cuz as is it does not fit.

Unless they straight up Isaiah Bradley him (hell they'd basically have to introduce Bradley at some point as well).

Its a great fit for a Denzel in his 40s/50s. Not in his 60s not far away from 70. Blue Marvel is a guy in his 60s but moves and is in the shape of somebody in their 30s.

Last edited:
I mean if they did cast him dont ever expect him to do anything athletic or even a superhero feat that doesn't require cgi :lol: Plus its not like BM is gonna get a solo movie. It'd really be about how they fit his specific unique story in the MCU cuz as it doss not fit.

Unless they straight up Isaiah Bradley him (hell they'd basically have to introduce Bradley at some point as well).

Its a great fit for a Denzel in his 40s/50s. Not in his 60s not far away from 70. Blue Marvel is a guy in his 60s but moves and is in the shape of somebody in their 30s.
Rumors saying Bradley should be popping up in Falkon n WS

Considering how Marvel has also given us old Hank Pym/old Bill Foster, having an old Adam Brashear isn’t out of the realm of possibility where you can always show flashbacks

if they want to go for someone younger then use his son :lol:
If I was JDW, I would not take the role :lol:

His stock rising. He got the choice of whether he can get a solo movie or just be a part of a team.

Rumors saying Bradley should be popping up in Falkon n WS
Damn they doing a lot for that show.

I’m dying on that hill with uncle Denzel but seriously I do think Monica’s friend is Adam Brashear.

Just think with this being BHM a black hero should be introduced even if obscure to most people. Falkon ain’t enough lol

I’m dying on that hill with uncle Denzel but seriously I do think Monica’s friend is Adam Brashear.

Just think with this being BHM a black hero should be introduced even if obscure to most people. Falkon ain’t enough lol

You've been fighting the good fight on this so much I do want you to win:lol:

But, I do wanna remind you though that this show was filmed with the original intention of airing in Dec 2020. So I don't think anyone really put thought to include anything BHM related tied into it.

Blue Marvel makes perfect sense. Even before they announced SWORD and Spectrum I figured they would take a shot at the 2015 versions of the Ultimates, considering CM and BP were two of the major players left and they were focusing more on cosmic elements.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom