WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Just thought about another clue for Professor X as a cameo....

This past episode, we saw the kids' powers develop and expand...
Speed got his powers similar to Quicksilver...
Wiccan gets his powers from his mom....but...
When Billy stopped Tommy to show his powers...he all of a sudden expressed telepathic powers and hearing someone in danger....something that hasn't been shown by Wanda up to this point explicitly, and he hears and sees Vision outside the bubble

I'm thinking Professor X does show up to speak with Wanda telepathically to calm her down
When you think about the lyrics of all the songs in the intros, it's all a theme of confusion and keeping the lie going....

We also see that Wanda is very Magneto-like in her movements and the angrier she gets, the more powerful she becomes....

Who better else understands Magneto and his tendencies other than Professor X..

I could be wrong, but those seem like strong clues to me
Some of y’all are so bad at theorizing this show.

Maybe Big Bang Theory?

The cartoon theme would be awesome. Great homage. The question would be who would the viewer be?

I thought about this and like HIMYM but most of these popular 2000s era sitcoms didn’t have family themes like years past did

Everyone falling for the "Luke Skywalker" level cameo when it's probably just gonna be Hawkeye or Doctor Strange at best :lol:

It's still probably gonna be cool but better prepare yourself now instead of expecting some franchise-changing character that hasn't even been introduced yet (and most likely won't until it's in a movie)

Everyone falling for the "Luke Skywalker" level cameo when it's probably just gonna be Hawkeye or Doctor Strange at best :lol:

It's still probably gonna be cool but better prepare yourself now instead of expecting some franchise-changing character that hasn't even been introduced yet (and most likely won't until it's in a movie)
Gonna be Ross :lol:

She never even said ****, the "skywalker level" whatever doesn't even exist.
This is where it came from..

asked the actress this week whether WandaVision might have as big a shock reveal as Mark Hamill’s Luke Skywalker cameo in season two of The Mandalorian. She replied: “Yes…I’m really excited”, but didn’t reveal who or what it could be.

She didn’t say it. She was baited into agreeing to it. That’s where the rumor came from.

Apparently, the next 90’s episode is around 75 min too.

D3F7016B-12E9-457F-A6D5-FD83CF0A536A.jpeg

Apparently, the next 90’s episode is around 75 min too.

D3F7016B-12E9-457F-A6D5-FD83CF0A536A.jpeg

this is the original source for that “news” but i do not see where feige even spoke or interviewed in the link, the director said the whole series is 6 hours long and if each of the 6 episodes so far is 25min long then they’ve used ~2.5 hours so i guess that would equate to 3 hours for the next three but feige never said it unless i just was reading that wrong

I read somewhere before the season started that the series was 6.5 hours of content, which I thought was weird because the first couple of episodes were so short. However, if the last three episodes are an hour each that would be about 6 hours.

Shark in the commercial - “Here you go, little dude”

Fake QS - “Right on, little dude”

That ain’t coincidental language. More evidence this ain’t Foxverse QS or MCU QS. He’s clearly there to serve as a vessel for chaos and destruction in Wanda’s reality, which plays into the Mephisto/Nightmare theory a bit more.

I don’t believe the hour long episode theory. I am leaning towards “Quicksilver” isn’t who he seems.

I don’t believe the hour long episode theory. I am leaning towards “Quicksilver” isn’t who he seems.
It ain't a theory :lol:

Just a rumor. We'll know for sure with the next ep either way.

Nice to see more ppl coming to the original theory of that's not QS at all.

Would love it if Nightmare is the real villain behind this.

Back
Top Bottom