WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

1613353331442.jpeg

reading a lot of the wandavision articles there's a theory that seems to stick the most out of all the villain theories
who is the engineer though?

It has to be Reed....

he’s an astronaut/astrophysicist
SWORD deals with space, so it makes sense he would have ties to them
The way the Hex barrier has altered Monica’s DNA at a molecular is VERY familiar to the way the F4 get their powers, so I think that’s now gonna be the F4 origin

krasinski was confirmed to have met with Marvel some months ago, but no details were disclosed...it really is a perfect opportunity to incorporate them as seamless as possible, no need to toss the whole family at us off the bat or even tackle them getting their powers, just a krasinski cameo and Monica addressing him as Reed will be enough to make everyone go nuts....I feel anyone else would be kind of random..

432D49A8-3891-41BE-8C38-82C37878C304.png

Honestly is pretty obvious...they legit gonna just change up their origin story, instead of being exposed to cosmic radiation in space, they’ll be exposed to the cosmic radiation Wanda is emitting....what would shock me is if they introduce all 4 of them in this show...lol

Back
Top Bottom