WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Apparently there is an interview with the guy who plays Visio and he said something about “there’s a huge cameo at the end of Wanda vision that’s going to change the mcu as we know it. I’ve never worked with this actor before and I am looking forward to doing so” or something like that

Damn if the last 3 ep are 1 hour long. At that rate with the falcon and winter soldier and Loki dropping, fans are going to demand these types of series rather than films. These are essentially director cut 6-8hr films.

There’s a leak on Reddit that says Monica’s friend will be Talos’ daughter, which could def be a possibility.

There rumors that that’s who Zawe Ashton might be playing as well in Captain Marvel 2 tho, so who knows.

3 more days before we can finally put this **** to bed:lol:

just rewatched Ant Man& Wasp.....sooo underrated.

Forgot Fishburne was in the MCU

Ghost is bae.........im guessing she died cuz they never did save her completely right? Janet gave her a temp solution then errybody got blipped.

when that card scene with Woo popped up i died :lol:

TI acting was doodoo

Ghost is bae.........im guessing she died cuz they never did save her completely right? Janet gave her a temp solution then errybody got blipped.

TI acting was doodoo
I’ve seen theories on ghost technically being the missing person in WV.

TI acting was doodoo
Unless she got Blipped too and now they can fix it.

1613419815908.png

I was thinking it sure must've sucked for everyone that got blipped then came back during the End Game battle only to just die again but for real this time.

I wonder the Legend Tony Starks brought them back to life with his final snap.

on one hand Im thinking aint no way they kept the reed richards casting under wraps.

on the other hand I knew about the Shang Chi casting through a friend of a friend and no outlets seem to have that right before it dropped

namors gon' drown wanda to end it all and it leads to the illuminati control these op characters....

So it makes more sense to have Uncle Denzel as Brashear to replace TChalla in the Illuminati. Need that commanding presence to sit back and roast people in the end

ever since WV starte dyall been a bit rowdy up in here so I havent been keeping up but where is this Blue Marvel rumor coming from?

Back
Top Bottom