WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Which is wild because early 2000s with A Beautiful Mind and Master and Commander he was in that Russell Crowe category. Just no Gladiator I guess.

aside from a couple movies i've seen, all i knew was that he was jennifer connelly's husband

he wasnt really leadin man material and i mostly remember him on Knights Tale and Da Vinci Code and always mistake him for Rhys Ifan :lol:

he wasnt really leadin man material and i mostly remember him on Knights Tale and Da Vinci Code and always mistake him for Rhys Ifan :lol:
Rhys was the kicker in The Replacements right? lolol I mistook Paul for him too.

I think the Director of SWORD is going to play a role in all of this.

Had to re-watch the episode again and yeah, things are about to get crazy.

And I caught a line that Darcy mentioned about how the radiation was not going to sustain itself in that radius for long. Curious if that means this will only widen Wanda's control with her powers.

I'm ready for a new episode.

EtEv11lXAAAJ4dz

EtEv2UfW4AEaISu

They’re not slick! They’re doing everything they can to hide the jugs! #FreeTheMelons

Fam I'm still not convinced that pic up there with them tiddyz tiddying isn't photoshop.

All these years they done had her in these ***** *** zip up warmup jackets :lol: Let Em Free

:lol: Thor with the Hasslehoff jacket. Anyone peeped the leak? I think I’m going to wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom