WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Because the emoji doesn't appear in embedded tweets.

Screenshot_20210130-073145.png

Possibility for two episodes releasing next week is a real thing apparently...The mouse is trying to stay ahead of these leaks...

I think the secret of this show is the shows title. This isn’t television. This isn’t Wanda and Vision two Avengers. This is WandaVision. She’s the writer, director, producer and controlling everything.

This is a post-snap Wanda dealing with what happened.

“You took everything from me.”

She can create whatever she wants to create in the show. Kids? Do it. New characters? Do it. All those characters have to do is go outside the tv and they’re in the real world.

Last edited:
No. She's treating this like it's a tv show on tv. Sometimes there's bad reception. All she saw was the show skip not the part where Wanda acknowledged the voice.

This is definitely after Endgame. Before that she was snapped away at the end of Infinity War. Before that her and Vision were alive so no need for any of this.
Darcy def know somethings up, she says there are parts that are being ‘censored’

I turned off the Resident Evil demo and just wanted to chill before bed and I wasn’t ready to get a jump scare with Dead Vis like that:lol:
I too was playing RE2 on my PS5 and switched over to wandavision. Love the dark path marvel is taking this series. Shows you how effed in the head Wanda is right now after going through all that ****

When Monica ran into that guy in the hospital, is it me or did she really mess homeboy up? Maybe a reach or they’re going to use the blip to introduce mutants?? Also, random factoid..the cop car out side of Westview was numbered 1966. Coincidentally, 1966 was the year the first ever TV show/cartoon aired. It featured 5 different hero’s in different stories. The Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Cap and Sub Mariner :nerd:. Also, the X-Men made an appearance in one of Sub Mariner’s story.:nerd::nerd: I’m just saying..

And Director Hayward is DEFINITELY a Skrull.

When Monica ran into that guy in the hospital, is it me or did she really mess homeboy up? Maybe a reach or they’re going to use the blip to introduce mutants?? Also, random factoid..the cop car out side of Westview was numbered 1966. Coincidentally, 1966 was the year the first ever TV show/cartoon aired. It featured 5 different hero’s in different stories. The Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Cap and Sub Mariner :nerd:. Also, the X-Men made an appearance in one of Sub Mariner’s story.:nerd::nerd: I’m just saying..

And Director Hayward is DEFINITELY a Skrull.
Yea she laid dude out :lol: im Wondering whether or not they gonna give Monica her powers during this series

Also, why y’all think he’s a skrull

Yea she laid dude out :lol: im Wondering whether or not they gonna give Monica her powers during this series

Because Monica’s mom founded Sword, that probably allowed Skrulls to work in the agency. And at the end of FFH, Fury was on a ship with Skrulls.
This show is going to layout so many things for the future of the MCU.

The fact that he came into the position during the blip. The perfect opportunity to pull a switcho-changeo. The way he made a point to emphasize “ACTING Director”. It seem like SWORD was actually in space at some point. Another change for Skrulls to slide in. Maria could’ve even asked some to watch over Monica. He didn’t know what he was looking at when they were watching the show, but was pretty knowledgeable about CMBR being radiation from the Big Bang. Almost like he’s never seen a 60s TV show. It’s the little stuff like that they like to slide by us. Lastly, dude just got Skrull vibes. :lol:

And Secret Wars has already been confirmed.

The fact that he came into the position during the blip. The perfect opportunity to pull a switcho-changeo. The way he made a point to emphasize “ACTING Director”. It seem like SWORD was actually in space at some point. Another change for Skrulls to slide in. Maria could’ve even asked some to watch over Monica. He didn’t know what he was looking at when they were watching the show, but was pretty knowledgeable about CMBR being radiation from the Big Bang. Almost like he’s never seen a 60s TV show. It’s the little stuff like that they like to slide by us. Lastly, dude just got Skrull vibes. :lol:

would be kinda fire

You mean Secret Invasion lol

What happened during that time period that made that producer say that?
All I remember is Paul was in that failed movie Priest. It didn't even really register he was the voice of Jarvis.

I don't remember him in any other movies around or after that time. I can see whoever telling him that being a bit correct. His wife was and is having a more productive career in comparison when by Hollywood standards it should be declining.

Some actors kinda need that constant superhero movie fame to keep their name out there so they get considered for other stuff. Cuz going away doesn't always work.

Back
Top Bottom