WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

1611968411036.gif

nWo now stands for New Wanda Order.

Watching Wanda from a normal point of view made the whole thing a lot more creepy. Like when we were watching, it was a funny rom-com but in actuality she’s out there with vision as a living blowup doll corpse :lol:

it’s gon make it hard to watch anymore sitcom eps. :lol: like damn bro drop all these ****s at once

Also are there any youtube review/easter egg video guys who DONT make extreme reaches? on some "the clock in the background at 3:30 references a right angle, which could be a hint that Wanda is a right wing extremist, we'll see later on in the series."

That’s pretty much all YouTube channels/personalities. If I had the time, I’d spew random Star Wars/Comic Book “news and rumor” videos twice a week too:lol:
People really eat a lot of it up and it’s not like there’s any repercussions if your theories are wrong. That’s why I can’t stomach to watch any of them.

That’s pretty much all YouTube channels/personalities. If I had the time, I’d spew random Star Wars/Comic Book “news and rumor” videos twice a week too:lol:
People really eat a lot of it up and it’s not like there’s any repercussions if your theories are wrong. That’s why I can’t stomach to watch any of them.

I sub to Emergency Awesome and for the most part I enjoy the easter eggs and stuff I might've missed but most of the fan theories are cringeworthy :lol: same with the other channels

Yeah a lot of EA's easter eggs are stupid but sometimes there's some good ones I didnt catch or he mentions subtle details I didnt notice when I watched.

I watched Heavy Spoilers video because it had a lot of views and was trending and it was a little better but still some random stupidity. What do you guys watch?

If you were flying on an airplane and disappeared when the snap happened and you were brought back, are you going to just rematerialize and fall to your death?

I want more about the Hulk snap and how that changed everything for some and the issues like you said. I want to see the world and even more importantly the whole universe reacting to Hulks snap.

In one of the press videos Paul (Vision) was talking about how Fiege had an idea for Wanda to go to Sword or Shield and take Vision body and left but they cut it. So I wonder will they show us that scene or at least what happen post Stark funeral to now.

Yall think darcy hiding something by not telling woo that wanda acknowledged his voice on the radio or is it nothing at all?

Even though disney said this takes place after endgame does it really? Is that a question that will be answered by the end? Last we saw wanda was at starks funeral.
No. She's treating this like it's a tv show on tv. Sometimes there's bad reception. All she saw was the show skip not the part where Wanda acknowledged the voice.

This is definitely after Endgame. Before that she was snapped away at the end of Infinity War. Before that her and Vision were alive so no need for any of this.

-Loved the they portrayed everyone coming back from the blip. Crazy to think somewhere at that time Thanos was getting his *** whooped.

-Director Hayward is definitely a skrull.

-Elizabeth Olsen is doing an amazing job, ***** crazy.

-what happened to the beekeeper, maybe he got the worst of it. 👀

That episode just confirmed that the MCU is the greatest thing ever.

the first 3 episodes were weird in a cool way, but this last episode was like “oh yeah you forgot we are apart of the MCU?” The shift in perspective was incredible. It felt like I was in a movie theater when we started to see the snap and the SWORD office. Now it REALLY feels like an MCU, the rest of this season is gonna be bananas

When he did the card trick, I laughed so hard my wife just stopped and looked at me. Had to explain the whole thing. Nice callback for people who saw A&W

I hope Jimmy becomes the Head of something department, division, etc cause Randall Park is great at this.

Back
Top Bottom