WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Bucky.png
USAgent.png
falcon.png
zemo.png

Hemsworth getting yolked again. They filming for Thor, right?

I also heard he has an upcoming series on Disney+ about how to maintain a healthy lifestyle and just caring for your body. In other words, series where it'll be him and a lot of body shots for my wife to watch. Smh.

Hemsworth getting yolked again. They filming for Thor, right?

I also heard he has an upcoming series on Disney+ about how to maintain a healthy lifestyle and just caring for your body. In other words, series where it'll be him and a lot of body shots for my wife to watch. Smh.

I thought it was an adventerous/outdoors/wilderness show?

The contrast. It’s a calm, serene miracle moment for the Avengers, everyone else it’s absolute chaos. :lol:

After the band broke up, would they? Cap and team was living there and were on the run before the snap. I think it was closed down when they fought Thanos in Wakanda
Yeah, no one was living there other than Natasha. Remember the gate was locked up when Ant-Man showed up.

Yeah, no one was living there other than Natasha. Remember the gate was locked up when Ant-Man showed up.
That was after the time skip. I'm sure Tony opened it up for Natasha by then.

Before that though, Tony basically was a one man Avengers squad with Vision and Rhodey as back up. No reason for him to keep the upstate NY joint open.

That was after the time skip. I'm sure Tony opened it up for Natasha by then.

Before that though, Tony basically was a one man Avengers squad with Vision and Rhodey as back up. No reason for him to keep the upstate NY joint open.
Ahhh, you are correct.

So they gon turn Wakanda into Black Star Wars :lol: it’s gon be so far away from actually being about a singular Black Panther

it’s gon revolve around the three female leads which is cool as it’s own new thing (especially as a Disney + show

:lol:

Glad they keeping black Star Wars on Disney + and finna give us MBJ as the real Black Panther.

tbh still hoping that by the time they actually start working on this they do what obviously needs to be done :lol: and just move on with a new T’Challa (all due respect to Boseman but it will have been like 3-4 years) but if not MBJ would be next best option.

Also would be cool if they did a New York show. Like put all the street level heroes in one show in the aftermath of the blip

Last edited:
Also would be cool if they did a New York show. Like put all the street level people in one show in the aftermath of the blip

make it a series with one episode featuring a random person anywhere on the globe with extreme dramatization :lol:

so far we got people having sex, people on an airplane...how about someone standing in a construction site :nerd:

:lol:

Glad they keeping black Star Wars on Disney + and finna give us MBJ as the real Black Panther.

tbh still hoping that by the time they actually start working on this they do what obviously needs to be done :lol: and just move on with a new T’Challa (all due respect to Boseman but it will have been like 3-4 years) but if not MBJ would be next best option.
They need to wind it back and do the story of the daddies set in the 70’s and 80’s. I’d be all in on that

Back
Top Bottom