Weekly Wrestling Thread Oct 12-18 | 10/18 TNA Bound For Glory - Sting vs AJ Styles, Joe vs Lashley

Kofi need to develop the mic skills....the winner of this match is a top candidate to do the job should smackdown win at braggin rights

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Why would Legacy want to be on the same team as DX?

why would any of these guys wanna be on same team as dx......eventually the hgh ego will have to bury them should the crowd dare cheer louder for them over hgh

A WWE "megaevent" is coming to Syracuse December 30th at the Carrier Dome. I really wanted to go but its Christmas Break and I'm going home. Forall the Central and Western NY NTers, I'm giving you a heads up. Tickets will be sold next week I believe.

They really need to drop these snake references to Orton. It's counterproductive.

And of course Cena would have won the triple threat against two men if it wasn't for Orton.

God I can't stand listening to this chick talk.

Cena/Orton vs Rhodes/Dibiase? Huh? Stupid.

Originally Posted by hellaones

DSK

pimp.gif
avy
Always bro.
pimp.gif
Lil Ze
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

EDIT: And the show keeps getting worse. They're just throwing around people in matches for no reason. I agree with 4dub, Bragging Rights is a nice concept but all this switching sides and breaking up teams and !*%! is making it look completely stupid when it's time to "defend" the brand.
I would really rather have matches like these than seeing an orton/cena or whatever week in and week out. One of the reasons that I like TNA is cause of this, sometimes there are matches between people who rarely get to work together.
I don't mind unpredictability but it gotta make some sort of sense or have some purpose. It just feels like none of this does, especially withhaving a big brand vs. brand match next PPV.

I can't stress how bad that Divas %++% was tho'. Melina came back on RAW and botched her first move.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

And we say this every week but Bourne should have been left on ECW. Dude is filling in for Brian Kendrick on RAW.
smh.gif

Why didn't they save this Bragging Rights match and have a traditional Survivor Series match @ SS? And 7 on 7 is kinda OD.

How can they say Bourne would be a great addition to Team Raw? He's won about 2 matches since coming to Raw like 4 months ago.

This is the biggest night of her life? I'm glad I don't have her life.

And that might be the worst movie of all time
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom