Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

This game was way overhyped...
30t6p3b.gif
I wasnt expecting this
Neither was I. 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

^

The C's have been dominating even without Rondo, Winning 7 straight speaks for itself. Magic have lost 2 straight

^

The C's have been dominating even without Rondo, Winning 7 straight speaks for itself. Magic have lost 2 straight

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Anyone still think the Jets are one of the "best in the league?"

I want to see NY teams win, but how anyone could think that they were one of the best after nearly losing to some of the worst is beyond me.

Can't match up with a real team.

Decent lower-mid level team though
So who do you have as elite teams? Do the Patriots count or are they excluded cause they got their +%# whooped by the Browns? Or the Giants who lost to the Cowboys and Titans? 
Co-sign. No matter what the score is tonight we would still be 9-3. And you're (Sirius) a Giants fan. You wanna forget about getting worked by the Titans, Colts, and the Cowboys?
lol. no trolling on my part, but i see i'm ruffling some feathers. don't get me wrong, i've enjoyed watching some of the jets games, but people had them up on top when they struggled (and won) against terrible teams

this ain't got nothing to do with the giants though. i never claimed (nor did most giant fans) giants were the best.

yeah jets got a very good record right now, but they're a one and done team

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Anyone still think the Jets are one of the "best in the league?"

I want to see NY teams win, but how anyone could think that they were one of the best after nearly losing to some of the worst is beyond me.

Can't match up with a real team.

Decent lower-mid level team though
So who do you have as elite teams? Do the Patriots count or are they excluded cause they got their +%# whooped by the Browns? Or the Giants who lost to the Cowboys and Titans? 
Co-sign. No matter what the score is tonight we would still be 9-3. And you're (Sirius) a Giants fan. You wanna forget about getting worked by the Titans, Colts, and the Cowboys?
lol. no trolling on my part, but i see i'm ruffling some feathers. don't get me wrong, i've enjoyed watching some of the jets games, but people had them up on top when they struggled (and won) against terrible teams

this ain't got nothing to do with the giants though. i never claimed (nor did most giant fans) giants were the best.

yeah jets got a very good record right now, but they're a one and done team

Outside of the Pats, I don't see how any other team in the AFC haven't looked like they could be a one and done team at some point.

Outside of the Pats, I don't see how any other team in the AFC haven't looked like they could be a one and done team at some point.

Sanchez needs to stop playing scared and take some chances.  Enough of these check downs.

Sanchez needs to stop playing scared and take some chances.  Enough of these check downs.

A part of me wants to fold and give this one away, but I just can't just yet.

A part of me wants to fold and give this one away, but I just can't just yet.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

keep it up, defense...please
That was the only thing about the Pats that I didn't think would show up (or at least show up like usual).

Offense, defense, special teams, we're playing horrible on all aspects.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

keep it up, defense...please
That was the only thing about the Pats that I didn't think would show up (or at least show up like usual).

Offense, defense, special teams, we're playing horrible on all aspects.

Back
Top Bottom