Week 13: J-E-T-S (9-2) @ Patriots (9-2) MNF Vol. Game Of The Season

Jets getting worked.
sick.gif

i dont see how we even beat this team this year. this dude has all day to throw in the pocket. this is the effort we show on national tv, game of the year? this dude rex is a funny dude n all but he's pretty dumb. kinda scary the moves he has made on the challenge earlier and not challenging this call when he was clearly not in bounds. all downhill from this game

i'm from new england, and i'll take our coach over your coach... thanks for the no challenge

i'm from new england, and i'll take our coach over your coach... thanks for the no challenge

i dont see how we even beat this team this year. this dude has all day to throw in the pocket. this is the effort we show on national tv, game of the year? this dude rex is a funny dude n all but he's pretty dumb. kinda scary the moves he has made on the challenge earlier and not challenging this call when he was clearly not in bounds. all downhill from this game

Originally Posted by toine2983

Jets getting worked.
sick.gif
-Rex %#+%#% up with the earlier challenge/53 yard FGA, and he knows it.
-Our D is
sick.gif
tonight.
-How this offense can't score against the 32nd ranked NE defense is mind-boggling.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Jets getting worked.
sick.gif
-Rex %#+%#% up with the earlier challenge/53 yard FGA, and he knows it.
-Our D is
sick.gif
tonight.
-How this offense can't score against the 32nd ranked NE defense is mind-boggling.

Anyone still think the Jets are one of the "best in the league?"

I want to see NY teams win, but how anyone could think that they were one of the best after nearly losing to some of the worst is beyond me.

Can't match up with a real team.

Decent lower-mid level team though

Anyone still think the Jets are one of the "best in the league?"

I want to see NY teams win, but how anyone could think that they were one of the best after nearly losing to some of the worst is beyond me.

Can't match up with a real team.

Decent lower-mid level team though

Back
Top Bottom