Week 13: J-E-T-S (9-2) @ Patriots (9-2) MNF Vol. Game Of The Season

Braylon teachin em how to Droppies.
laugh.gif

(yes corny)

For someone who's up on the rules. He got one foot, then his forearm up
to just above the wrist before his forearm touches out.

That equals a TD catch?

That equals a TD catch?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Anyone still think the Jets are one of the "best in the league?"

I want to see NY teams win, but how anyone could think that they were one of the best after nearly losing to some of the worst is beyond me.

Can't match up with a real team.

Decent lower-mid level team though
So who do you have as elite teams? Do the Patriots count or are they excluded cause they got their +%# whooped by the Browns? Or the Giants who lost to the Cowboys and Titans? 

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

That equals a TD catch?
Yup there was no way that was getting overturned.

I want to see NY teams win, but how anyone could think that they were one of the best after nearly losing to some of the worst is beyond me.

So who do you have as elite teams? Do the Patriots count or are they excluded cause they got their +%# whooped by the Browns? Or the Giants who lost to the Cowboys and Titans? 

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

That equals a TD catch?
Yup there was no way that was getting overturned.

Great week in Boston sports. Sox sign Gonzo,Celtics the best in the East,Pat's beating down the Jets 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great week in Boston sports. Sox sign Gonzo,Celtics the best in the East,Pat's beating down the Jets 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

Co-sign. No matter what the score is tonight we would still be 9-3. And you're (Sirius) a Giants fan. You wanna forget about getting worked by the Titans, Colts, and the Cowboys?

Originally Posted by JUS3

Co-sign. No matter what the score is tonight we would still be 9-3. And you're (Sirius) a Giants fan. You wanna forget about getting worked by the Titans, Colts, and the Cowboys?

Back
Top Bottom