Week 13: J-E-T-S (9-2) @ Patriots (9-2) MNF Vol. Game Of The Season

The Jets are showing signs of life...they need to get their act together during halftime and start playing like theyre about that 9-2 record

Santonio is balling but they need to get back to the running game BIG TIME..Its like they forgot about LT.

The D just got some big sacks and a big stop to patch the bleeding, temporarily but overall this team needs to start taking advantage of this Pats defense

The Jets are showing signs of life...they need to get their act together during halftime and start playing like theyre about that 9-2 record

Santonio is balling but they need to get back to the running game BIG TIME..Its like they forgot about LT.

The D just got some big sacks and a big stop to patch the bleeding, temporarily but overall this team needs to start taking advantage of this Pats defense

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Need to run, set up that play-action. 
If anything, quick 3 step drops and move the chains...

Sanchez holds the ball way to long a lot of times. 

- Where's the slant game at?

- Screens? 

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Need to run, set up that play-action. 
If anything, quick 3 step drops and move the chains...

Sanchez holds the ball way to long a lot of times. 

- Where's the slant game at?

- Screens? 

Funny thing is, this is how the Jets offense has looked overall for a majority of the games they've won lately, the opposing teams just couldn't score cause their defense held down the fort.

Jets haven't looked that good for several weeks smh.

Funny thing is, this is how the Jets offense has looked overall for a majority of the games they've won lately, the opposing teams just couldn't score cause their defense held down the fort.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Your right, which is why I said an asswhopping wouldn't be bad for this team...We needed a reality check.  I'm still high on this team and haven't given up hope this season.  Playoff football is a different animal than the regular season and I still think this team is built for that.  I'd rather have Ihedigbo start than Smith.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Your right, which is why I said an asswhopping wouldn't be bad for this team...We needed a reality check.  I'm still high on this team and haven't given up hope this season.  Playoff football is a different animal than the regular season and I still think this team is built for that.  I'd rather have Ihedigbo start than Smith.

damn the jets are getting whopped. hopefully bill belicheck was kidnapped at halftime and mike singletary can take his place wearing a belicheck costume for the 2nd half.

damn the jets are getting whopped. hopefully bill belicheck was kidnapped at halftime and mike singletary can take his place wearing a belicheck costume for the 2nd half.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Typical bad playcalling by Schotty...everytime they run this wildcat Brad Smith is running...theyre not fooling anybody
30t6p3b.gif

Typical bad playcalling by Schotty...everytime they run this wildcat Brad Smith is running...theyre not fooling anybody
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom