We Found Drake’s Ex-GF Courtney Janell The Atlanta Hooters Waitress

i find it ridiculous that drake stans want to contact her and aske her about a person who she probably hasnt had contact in idk how long. i can see gossip sites doing this, but reg dudes and reg chicks blowing her phone up ? Really?  to each his own but damn it aint that serious. 

I would swiftly end a friendship if one of my boys told me they called ol girl asking why isn't she with drake lmao

In the first pic, thats the standard " suck in the gut, poke out the butt" pose most lame body broads do to lie to themselves and impress others. She a Justherface

This is why I hate rap music and people who just shut their brain off while listening to it.

The responses here are entertaining tho

Last edited:
No different than the ol she's a "10" response right underneath you dude. To each their own at the end of the day.

I didn't know Wood Ravage/10 = 10/10.

Don't reach.

so calling somebody a 10 isn't calling somebody a 10 anymore? oh.

you clearly don't know what you're talking about :lol: that's like saying 5/10 = a 10.

wood ravage is the rating out of 10 bruh.

ohhhhhh ok ok I gotchu now haha. I misunderstood I thought you were saying, wood ravage, 10. We're on the same page now. Carry on chief.

Again its more about the person than the environment to me.

Social setting can better (and often does) predict a person's behavior than their character, sadly enough. Interesting Psych study on it: http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1961-06355-000 Not to say that every girl who works at Hooters tricks on the side, or that there aren't good girls who work alongside gold digging wing fetchers. Just wanted to shed some light on that.

About the girl... :\ Feel sorry for her fiance more than anything. That dude has got to be feeling real beta right now, unless dude is at Drake's level.

That the homie Courtney, she was my avy for a while, she's a real cool chick, her lil sis bad too

The internet and social media has changed the way things are done...forever.
mean.gif
Sadly, yes

Back
Top Bottom