We Found Drake’s Ex-GF Courtney Janell The Atlanta Hooters Waitress

Antidope is slowly becoming the new DCAllAmerican. It's common for hooters girls to be overtly flirty, moreso than a regular server, ie it's not rare for one to be sitting in some old perverts lap.

It's basically a stepping stone to stripping in my opinion. I bet hooters has graduated more girls to the booty club than ruby Tuesday or olive garden.

Last edited:
Some want to explain whats the issue with being a waitress at Hooters? Its no different than being a waitress anywhere else sans the uniform which consists of clothes that women would wear outside anyways and would get no complaints about.

I mean theres a Women in Spandex Appreciation thread on here, lets not act like we're all of a sudden morally opposed to women dressing in this manner.
I'd say it has more to do with the type of environment she works in. Hooters isn't the most appropriate place, you go there to look at females half naked that are willing to flaunt their stuff so you can give them a good tip. Not to mention she was a groupie and a video vixen.

Would you be cool with your daughter working there? I doubt it 

I was gonna use the daughter example, but I wouldn't want my daughter doing a lot of things. I wouldn't want her to be a janitor, but I'm still going to throw things away in a public facility.

Antidope is slowly becoming the new DCAllAmerican. It's common for hooters girls to be overtly flirty, moreso than a regular server, ie it's not rare for one to be sitting in some old perverts lap.

It's basically a stepping stone to stripping in my opinion. I bet hooters has graduated more girls to the booty club than ruby Tuesday or olive garden.
Maybe, but thats more based on the girl than just working at hooters. The most wholesome girl alive can get a job at Hooters if she fits the description of being attractive, its all about judging said persons character. I'm not gonna knock someone for taking jobst that are available in 2013 where they dont have to commit any deplorable acts.

Some want to explain whats the issue with being a waitress at Hooters? Its no different than being a waitress anywhere else sans the uniform which consists of clothes that women would wear outside anyways and would get no complaints about.

I mean theres a Women in Spandex Appreciation thread on here, lets not act like we're all of a sudden morally opposed to women dressing in this manner.

I'd say it has more to do with the type of environment she works in. Hooters isn't the most appropriate place, you go there to look at females half naked that are willing to flaunt their stuff so you can give them a good tip. Not to mention she was a groupie and a video vixen.

Would you be cool with your daughter working there? I doubt it 
Again its more about the person than the environment to me.

man you know son came in the room like 'Yo WHY THE **** YOU AINT TELL ME YOU USED TO MESS WITH DRAKE??? HE ATE THE BUTT DIDN'T HE? ****, PACK YOUR BAGS, HE PROBABLY KNOWS WHERE WE LIVE, WE GOTTA MOVE, WE CAN GO STAY WITH MY AUNT, HAVE HOOTERS TRANSFER YOU.'

:rofl: im picturing that and im in class now. Lmao

Silly generalization. I know women that did that as their second job while being in school.

Not bad. But if I am making money hand over fist, best believe she's the last girl I'm looking at.

lmao

finnns i swear were on the same page when it comes to standards with chicks

i came here in too say.......shes iight. im bein serious.

NT dudes are really thirsty as hell or i feel a good amount of dudes on here just bang low level broads, not everyone on here but a lot of dudes

Ah the old "I smash better on the daily" responses. The chick looks good and is smashable period. No one is saying she's the end all be all of good looking women.

Wood Ravage/10.

Facial aesthetics is cool..

Drake has probably seen better and piped better though.

Must have a dope personality.

Ah the old "I smash better on the daily" responses. The chick looks good and is smashable period. No one is saying she's the end all be all of good looking women.

No different than the ol she's a "10" response right underneath you dude. To each their own at the end of the day.

Dudes soundin insecure as hell..u gonna drop her because she dated drake lol smh..But I'm sure deep down she's enjoining the publicity to a certain extent..

Dudes soundin insecure as hell..u gonna drop her because she dated drake lol smh..But I'm sure deep down she's enjoining the publicity to a certain extent..
Nahhh because she works at hooters and its a stepping stone for stripping. .......

WHAT? :rofl:

Last edited:
Not bad. But if I am making money hand over fist, best believe she's the last girl I'm looking at.

lmao

finnns i swear were on the same page when it comes to standards with chicks

i came here in too say.......shes iight. im bein serious.

NT dudes are really thirsty as hell or i feel a good amount of dudes on here just bang low level broads, not everyone on here but a lot of dudes
Swear i seen shorty a couple times when i was in school in ATL....she kinda look like this one broad my bro used to bring around :nerd: ......

Clearly, Drake is the TMI rapper that this social media generation deserves.

He knew what he was doing.

Back
Top Bottom