WATCHMEN Movie Thread: Directors Cut is out (updated: deleted scene)

Yes

As a matter of fact; RFX, put that in the title "Yes, you should check out the book before watching the movie"

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Yes

As a matter of fact; RFX, put that in the title "Yes, you should check out the book before watching the movie"

co-sign. it's really not that long of a book.

Saw the trailer otday and it looks really good

just hope its not another league of ex. Gentleman lol...

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Yes

Done!

Originally Posted by tommorello

Saw the trailer otday and it looks really good

just hope its not another league of ex. Gentleman lol...

I guarantee it won't be as abd or even remotely as bad as that.

Yo! The trailer for the Black Freighter looks 10 times better than I expected. I will def be copping.

(puts on flame suite)

I understand that this film is based on a graphic novel, but can some one please give me a quick synopsis on what its about. I saw this trailer and thoughtdude was batman, it looks real interesting thinking of reading the actual literature its based on.

Im supper geekeed to see this movie
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

(puts on flame suite)

I understand that this film is based on a graphic novel, but can some one please give me a quick synopsis on what its about. I saw this trailer and thought dude was batman, it looks real interesting thinking of reading the actual literature its based on.

Read the book or go to Wiki, going to Wiki won't be the same as reading the book though but at least it will answer many questions asked here.

I wonder how that one creature is gonna look. The pet that veidt has. Anyways I'm real amped for this movie. Every seen shown in the trailer is on
Point with what I've read in the novel.

I have the book and its brand new, bought it a month ago, didnt read it because i didnt realize it was a comic. If someone wants to buy it, aim me:wow:verSnaresNBass.

$15 shipped

I've read the comics and then the graphic novel probably 13-15 times in the past 9 years. I can't say i'm really hype for this movie, it's justthat i've been waiting for this thing to come out for so long I got tired. But definitely one of Alan Moore's masterpieces next to some LoEG and swampthing issues.

I'm actually more hype for the Wolverine movie, but nonetheless I will be catching this in theaters.

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

I have the book and its brand new, bought it a month ago, didnt read it because i didnt realize it was a comic. If someone wants to buy it, aim me: overSnaresNBass.

$15 shipped

slap

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

I have the book and its brand new, bought it a month ago, didnt read it because i didnt realize it was a comic. If someone wants to buy it, aim me: overSnaresNBass.

$15 shipped

slap
--slap. again. The book is a must read and must keep. Judging it cuz its comic? Fail.
--Movie looks on point. Snyder outdid himself with 300, Watchmen may be his magnum opus....
pimp.gif

just ordered the book along with:
Ronin
The Dark Knight Returns
and Transmetropolitan

can not wait for this.....

I was about to pick up the book yesterday but there was a few. can someone link me to the correct one?

Can't wait, Alan Moore is probably throwing fits right now.
Did anyone buy the figures yet... Hot Topic has them but Rorschach was sold out
smh.gif

My library is holding it for someone else and theres over 50 requests for the 15 available in the county.

Back
Top Bottom