Wassup with black people and majoring in business?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

because they listen to jay-z saying he's a hustler too many times that it got stuck in their heads
lol this #+#@ is so racist

My marketing class is the most diverse class I've ever been in.
It's not just black people. There's like 20-30 different countries in the class.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

F that. Whats with all the women majoring in Psychology

Real talk.

Every girl thinks they're psychologists now cause they can catch their boyfriend cheating and such.
co-sign

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

vocational education ftl

This man speaks the truth. Unless you go to Wharton or Stern or something, you're shooting yourself in the foot with a BBA.

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

vocational education ftl

This man speaks the truth. Unless you go to Wharton or Stern or something, you're shooting yourself in the foot with a BBA.
how do you afford ya tuition?..cornell is pricey

Originally Posted by Ebonics

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

vocational education ftl

how do you afford ya tuition?..cornell is pricey
Pell Grant
SEOG
Cornell Grant
Academic Scholarships

I'm actually getting $50,000 without any loans. I only had to come out of pocket for my books.

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Wassup with other races paying too much attention to what i do?
nerd.gif

co sign

It might be because we have enough good sense to take a major that is broad enough to gain employment in any field. I started out in architecture with a coupleof friends and we all grew tired of our grades being based on someone's opinion. I personally selected business management because its so generic that Icould go into any industry. I am enrolling in an MBA program in February.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

^ like what?
Well I mean I could get into Finance, or Accounting, or Management. Theres just a lot of varieties you can choose from job wise

Back
Top Bottom