Wassup with black people and majoring in business?

Seriously. All my dudes from high school went into business. My girl...hella people.

Is that entrepreneural spirit extra strong in my fellow black people?

tired.gif

why is there a whats up with black people________ thread every single day

is gettin real annoying

laugh.gif
Trust me it's not only black people.Every one I know who has noidea what they want to do just chooses business.Im not sure why

but if it was "why do white people do _______," it would be a 12 page thread of comedy. whats the big deal.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

but if it was "why do white people do _______," it would be a 12 page thread of comedy. whats the big deal.
indifferent.gif
No it wouldn't have.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Isn't Business just the popular major in general these days?
Seems like it.

Think so too.

I know a lot of Chinese people that chose business too.

Nowadays a business degree is like a High School Diploma. One of my boys to his BA in Business Management and was unemployed for 2 years after school
smh.gif
. Nowhe works the same place i do and I dont have a degree at all
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

F that. Whats with all the women majoring in Psychology

Real talk.

Every girl thinks they're psychologists now cause they can catch their boyfriend cheating and such.

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

laugh.gif
Trust me it's not only black people.Every one I know who has no idea what they want to do just chooses business.Im not sure why

Business is a very general degree, you can apply it to pretty much anything, its what you minor in, that kinda shows what you really wanna do

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Nowadays a business degree is like a High School Diploma. One of my boys to his BA in Business Management and was unemployed for 2 years after school
smh.gif
. Now he works the same place i do and I dont have a degree at all
smh.gif
Just a BA in anything nowadays is like a high school degree not just business..thats why you have to try to get your MBA..or do a MBA/JD program

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

Originally Posted by yungmatt

smh.gif
. Now he works the same place i do and I dont have a degree at all
smh.gif
Just a BA in anything nowadays is like a high school degree not just business..thats why you have to try to get your MBA..or do a MBA/JD program

Pretty Much

Back
Top Bottom