Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say this...despite me being extremely hesitant to give Ariza a big deal this summer... Its going to be hard to let go of a fan favorite like him.

Last edited:
I'll say this...despite me being extremely hesitant to give Ariza a big deal this summer... Its going to be hard to let go of a fan favorite like him.

So what do you think they do about their log-jam at SF? Ariza means so much to this team defensively and offensively. Honestly, if we let him go I doubt that the combination of Webster/Porter can carry the same load.

*Wizards only had 6 turnovers today :pimp:

So what do you think they do about their log-jam at SF? Ariza means so much to this team defensively and offensively. Honestly, if we let him go I doubt that the combination of Webster/Porter can carry the same load.

*Wizards only had 6 turnovers today :pimp:
We just have to hope we can trade Webster.. he had a down year but he's still seen as a solid 3&D guy around the league. Hopefully someone would bite

Btw, if there's one guy I really respect on the Bulls it's Taj Gibson. That dude can play man, he is 10x better than Boozer

We just have to hope we can trade Webster.. he had a down year but he's still seen as a solid 3&D guy around the league. Hopefully someone would bite

Btw, if there's one guy I really respect on the Bulls it's Taj Gibson. That dude can play man, he is 10x better than Boozer

It's good for us that Thibs almost has to start Boozer b/c there is no spark off the bench.

Good win but this team needs to learn to keep their composure when up big. Never seen Verizon Center so live! Probably won't make another playoff game but glad I got to witness a win. Let's finish this in 5 :pimp:

What's the story with the t-shirts?  It's just standard practice for every team in the league now to create a sense of fan solidarity via playoff t-shirts.  The Wizards did that in game one... and then what?  They didn't want to spend the money?  With the most expensive playoff tickets in the league?  

That's the Wizards franchise in a single gesture right there.  Pathetic. 

To be honest I was glad they didn't do t-shirts today. Maybe it's just me, but it felt like I was watching a game in Chicago looking at all that red in game 3 :lol:

just got back from the game..the crowd was electric!!

i actually liked the towels (shrug) :lol: ..the merch was flying off the shelves

Lost so much respect for this Bulls team. They trying so hard to be tough.

This

I've also lost what little respect I had for ESPN, a few months ago we were the lowly Wizards, now these anchors are jumping ship saying we are possibly ECF bound. This sickens me.

None the less i am so pleased with our performance thus far, great team ball, and we are killing inside. Health has done wonders for this squad.

Ariza out there ballin and good for Booker. I love trevor booker. Dude had his ups and downs this season but he was one of the only players i knew no matter what was going to try every game. Dudes emotion out there his hustle, i love it. Not the most skilled guy and definitley under sized at his position but damb if he doesn't put in max effort every time he is out there.

This

I've also lost what little respect I had for ESPN, a few months ago we were the lowly Wizards, now these anchors are jumping ship saying we are possibly ECF bound. This sickens me.

None the less i am so pleased with our performance thus far, great team ball, and we are killing inside. Health has done wonders for this squad.

I know, right? I'm gonna bite my tongue until the series is over, but it's funny how the narrative changes when a HEAVILY "favored" team is getting their *** kicked.

Trevor Booker is such a valuable player to you guys.

Nice to see you.

kIvGVMjSZoOP-4bZfrrjqYaoGsnX1RelEc0ILY6QhAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom