Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
really worried about Nene's status, i think a suspension is coming
mean.gif
If he's out... That's gonna really mess us up.

It will be weak as hell if they suspend him. He grabbed Butler and got in his face, he ALMOST decided to throw a punch but almost doesn't count, word to Brandy. It was enough for him to be ejected, likely cost them the game so I don't see why another game is necessary.

That being said it was dumb as hell on his part to get in that scuffle, you just made a big basket to pull within 2, what do you need to fight for? The sad thing is I can totally see the nba suspending him for game 4, the wiz losing and losing the series. It would be the most Wizards way possible to lose a series :lol:

I knew it smh

Can't put your hands around another players neck and expect to get away with it. Booker gotta have the game of his life tomorrow

Nene :stoneface:

Still don't think the Bulls can beat us 3 times out of 4, but not having Nene for this next game sure helps them out.

Last edited:
The announcer been saying it all series Chicago is trying to start fights to throw us off our games and/or get someone tossed/suspended. I hope we avoid sinking to their level

The announcer been saying it all series Chicago is trying to start fights to throw us off our games and/or get someone tossed/suspended. I hope we avoid sinking to their level

That **** by Nene was stupid tho. Pretty much unprovoked and now the Wizards have to figure out what to in his absence.

Just gotta hope Drew Gooden is ready.

This really blows man... BIG loss.

Didn't we get penalized enough from losing him at the end of the game without him...?

Chicago did exactly what they wanted to do. Didn't the Zards lose both when Nene sat during the regular season? He was just starting to get going in that game too.

I don't think he should have gotten suspended but you have to be conscious enough to not leave that decision in the league's hands in a situation like that.

The series definitely just got that much more interesting.

Just checked the game at the end of the third... I like what I see on the scoreboard 
pimp.gif

Who's been putting in work for us, or has this been a total team effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom