::: Washington ******** @ New York Giants 12/16 :::

2000461819509283717_rs.jpg

i cant wait till the giants get rid of manning dude is garbage they arnt gonna go anywhere with him at qb

that was offsides again, figures we wouldn't get the call. no energy by this team, no focus, just going through the motions.

Sounds like im talking about the Knicks doesn't it?

ok take a breather fellow skins fans ....we did not blow the lead and the game is over
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
first win in NY vs the giants since 03

game ball on offense goes to CP

game ball on d goes to Smoot/Landry

im not going to even rip into manning with that kind of weather why the hell are you passing the ball 52 times?

we didn't blow the lead!! great win guys

we got our hands full again next week.

needless to say I hope Philly gives New Orleans a beat down.

good stuff on both sides of the ball today. And
eek.gif
at all the droppedpasses. We arent in great shape but I would be waaaaaay more worried as a Giants fan. That Shockey injury is gonna really hurt next week.

ps Smoot had Plax on lock
laugh.gif

Depressing performance by the Jints with a playoff berth in their grasp. Really pissed that Shockey got injured.

Hope we lose the rest of the games and don't make it to the playoffs cause we are just one and done anyway.

do the skins have the tie breaker over the vikings or saints if they end up with the same records at the end of the season?

^Vikings are in the drivers seat. If it comes down to the Saints and ******** for the last spot and we both win out, Saints are in because of theirconference record. Saints have to lose at least once.

We have the tie breakers over the Lions and Cards since we beat them but they are pretty much done..

then there could be a chance that the Giants lose to Buffalo and New England and fall out of the playoffs to leave two free spots..but I won't get intothat

we have to win next week.

well, with shockey out now the giants losing out is very much in the picture.

the bills aren't half bad and they're at home.

and hopefully the pats end up going undefeated now, for the skins sake.

or, the vikes lose tommorrow and next week haha

ps Smoot had Plax on lock

Tee, you ain't lyin....every week Smoot gets hurt or sick, but somehow ALWAYS makes it back into the lineup (Jacobs abused him
roll.gif
....there was about a100 pound differential in weight). IMO, he has been our best CB over the past 4-5 weeks. Remember a few years back he suited up every game, even with a crackedsternum. I wish he never left to Minnesota and stayed here in DC. It's good to have him back.

2cd8ec503413a2e1ddb2e837b9bef0ba-getty-75558048ed014_washington_re.jpg

05d1f1f200b9c49e5f7594b59101a2c9-getty-75558048mh002_washington_re.jpg

I must say, I'm kinda surprised the Skins won. However, they still gotta win the next 2 games just to get into the playoffs, we'll see how thingturn out.

Back
Top Bottom