::: Washington ******** @ New York Giants 12/16 :::

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

How do you drop that?!

What the hell?

Its happens to all recievers....the real question

nerd.gif
...is how'd he get behind a DB.

noooo. i am so upset with that last play by toomer. man that was a gimme

moss running back behind the first down marker. what the hell?

whew thank god for the stop and they missed the FG....we gotta put some points on the board here

damn shockey is prolly out for the rest of the giant's run this year. fractured fibula.

i cannot believe this team

Wow, what a waste.

What kind of play calling was that ?

Giants had the momentum and they go for 3 shots in the end zone on double coverage.

We would definitely be losing if not for all the Giants' dropped passes.

damn man some one pick it off
mad.gif

Come on man, you know we don't intercept passes. I thought you watched all the games?
laugh.gif

Haven't been watching the game, but it looks like Sinorice Moss is manning up and actually playing like a high draft pick.

43 passes already? When there are 35mph gusts?

Ugh @ 9 dropped passes (WTF is wrong with Jacobs).

This play calling is a joke.

This game is over, its been ugly from the start.

Big game for the Skins next week.

indifferent.gif
@ Shockey needing surgery and being out for the year.

indifferent.gif
@ the amount of times Al Michaels has mentioned Santana and Sinorice being brothers.

indifferent.gif
@ this Giants season quickly looking like it's headed in the absolute wrong direction. Especially after that failed 4th down.

eli's a piece of crap. what's with the low throw on 4th down when you got people directly in front of you?

arrrgghh

wow typical ******** game. up at the half and slowly letting the game slip away. i cant emphasize (sp) how much the coaching staff. joe gibbs and company justseem like they want to lose games when they are up at the half. they can never put it away. hopefully they put this one away

Back
Top Bottom