Warning, Don't get messed up before a flight.

lulz

that's interesting... shrooms made you angry, normally you're too tense
laugh.gif

you should be writing stories and getting paid for it, cause I'm drunk ( have no patience) and I read all of it. It sound so unbelievable, yet I know thiscan only happen on NT.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

sorry but i don't believe this +%$!...you were too detailed and FIGHTING someone on a plane is a terrorist offense...you aren't just getting handcuffed to a seat

leafy things? it's called marijuana, either she's jerking your chain with the acid/shrooms comment or you're lying.

you'd taste the shrooms, they are absolutely disgusting. and they wouldn't look leafy.

sorry but i don't believe this +%$!...you were too detailed and FIGHTING someone on a plane is a terrorist offense...you aren't just getting handcuffed to a seat

How is that a terrorist offense and whats a terrorist offense? Dude slapped a guy with a newspaper then got tasered seconds after. If his stories true heprobably looked like an idiot on the plane, so of course there just gona handcuff him.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

...She makes me a peanut butter sandwich, and says something like" this will be the best sandwich you will ever have!" .....

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Best story I've heard in a long time. Crash Bandicoot? Cortex? what???
laugh.gif
Did anybody call ducktales? Doesn't matter. i veto that s***. This is a great story none the less. Dude animated his story in so many ways.
laugh.gif

sorry but i don't believe this ...you were too detailed and FIGHTING someone on a plane is a terrorist offense...you aren't just getting handcuffed to a seat

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck
there was alot of namin droppin in that story, is "bosh's neck" games sn
nerd.gif

Turns out I was tazered by an under cover cop.
laugh.gif

turns out she put mushrooms and a little acid in my peanut butter sandwich.
eek.gif
damn homie. that couldve been alot worse. Im not really onefor gettin revenge but id have somethin for ol girl once i got my self situated

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

leafy things? it's called marijuana, either she's jerking your chain with the acid/shrooms comment or you're lying.

you'd taste the shrooms, they are absolutely disgusting. and they wouldn't look leafy.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom