WAR: Obama OKs 17,000 more troops for Afghanistan...

We can't remove troops from Afghanistan when we never got the job done there in the first place. The violence has onlyincreased in the last couple of months and it will continue to increase. The Taliban and al Qaeda take refuge in those mountains that they have dug out tunnelsin. More civilians are dying and big *## Osama Bin Laden is still on the run. I hope none of my friends nor I get deployed, but the jobs has got to becompleted and the cats that are already a year + into their tours, need to reset.
tired.gif

Dom, you got your orders yet?

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...production_in_Afghanistan

Based on UNODC data, there has been more opium poppy cultivation in each of the past four growing seasons (2004-2007), than in any one year during Taliban rule. Also, more land is now used for opium in Afghanistan, than for coca cultivation in Latin America. In 2007, 93% of the opiates on the world market originated in Afghanistan.[sup][1][/sup] This amounts to an export value of about $4 billion, with a quarter being earned by opium farmers and the rest going to district officials, insurgents, warlords and drug traffickers[sup][2][/sup]. AKA the (CIA)
This is Iran/Contra part 2 wake up people.

Bin Laden?
laugh.gif

there is no oil in afghanistan. next there is no way they can win this war with weapons you have to win the hearts and minds of the people to stop the talibanmovement from spreading throughout the region. I doubt bin laden will be found.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by hungweedawg

Originally Posted by redsfan3

I thought he was going to remove troops.
That's what I thought too.
Co-sign

wow, you guys need to start tunning in to CNN more often.right after he got elected president in Nov. he said he was planning to send more troops there.tisktisk to ya

Some of you guys must not have watched a single debate. Sending more troops to Afghanistan (as well as withdrawing troops from Iraq) is one of his mainpriorities

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by hungweedawg

Originally Posted by redsfan3

I thought he was going to remove troops.
That's what I thought too.
Co-sign

wow, you guys need to start tunning in to CNN more often.right after he got elected president in Nov. he said he was planning to send more troops there.tisk tisk to ya

I understand what you are saying.

laugh.gif
Please if you think this is to catch Bin Laden you are foolingyourselves. You mean to tell me the US can't catch this dude? If that was the reason we went over there he would have been caught, he is not thereason.

Originally Posted by theone2401

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistanhttp://en.wikipedia.org/w...production_in_Afghanistan

Based on UNODC data, there has been more opium poppy cultivation in each of the past four growing seasons (2004-2007), than in any one year during Taliban rule. Also, more land is now used for opium in Afghanistan, than for coca cultivation in Latin America. In 2007, 93% of the opiates on the world market originated in Afghanistan.[sup][1][/sup] This amounts to an export value of about $4 billion, with a quarter being earned by opium farmers and the rest going to district officials, insurgents, warlords and drug traffickers[sup][2][/sup]. AKA the (CIA)
This is Iran/Contra part 2 wake up people.

Bin Laden?
laugh.gif

QFT.

The Taliban may have been terrible people but they were strictly against opium and other drugs.

Heroin has been on the rise in use since our occupation.

It's as high as it has been in 30 years.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Stop hatin' on Obama already.
roll.gif
T-Bone really thought he was doing it. Another self inflicted L.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Say what?
I wasn't trying to do anything?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Conspiracy theories FTL

I don't even need to "hate" on Obama.... dude has already created his own L with this stimulus package
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

im originally scheduled to go to afghanistan in 2010/11...but i see i could be going sooner.

God bless you my dude. I hope you return safely. No matter what any of us think regarding the war and who/what/when/where/why, we owe a DEBT OF GRATITUDE toall of our soldiers. THANK YOU.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

I don't even need to "hate" on Obama.... dude has already created his own L with this stimulus package
laugh.gif

Even though nothing has happened with it
laugh.gif
*Throws a United States history book at you*
PS: Spending $908345792835 sure has worked well in California too

But I digress..... back to the subject of this thread.....

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

what? everyone's "SAVIOR" Barack isn't doing what he said he going to do?

lolol
No he is. He said that he would be pulling troops out of Iraq which he is but more is going to Afghanistan. And soon after Korea. This is a knownfact read a newspaper before making ignorant comments.

i never understood republicans. you say you love america and all this BS but are so eager to watch the president fail. am i missing something?

Back
Top Bottom