WAR for the PLANET of the APES (07/14/17) - OUT NOW

i enjoyed it...went to an "ipic theater" with my wife for her bday...most expensive movie tickets i have ever paid for...

Saw WAR yesterday. Incredible movie, feels all over and the symbolism was great as well. 7.8/8

movie was good
but kinda a let down 2>1>3
caesar son stay messing up
almost got killed by a bear
he was on kuba side
then in this one he suppose to protect his mom and sister
and got washed :smh:
overall though one of the best series
was joking with my girl
how they made great movies about monkeys
riding horses
and shooting machine guns
while talking and using sign language
and its one of the best series out :lol:

Just seen the movie!

Loved it so much. Cant remember the last time i enjoyed a movie.

Caesar/Rocket best duo over MJ/Pip

4.8/5

cant be done b. whats gonna become of that little white girl? can't have all these monkeys and white female innocence and just say, ok bye.

guess I'll ask the question everyone is thinking...which monkey gonna end up cuffin? son in the Marc Buchanan tech vest?

giphy.gif

I thought it was okay. I was expecting more action though with a movie with the word War in the title. I almost fell asleep during Woody Harrelson's speech to Ceasar.

I thought it was okay. I was expecting more action though with a movie with the word War in the title. I almost fell asleep during Woody Harrelson's speech to Ceasar.

I almost nodded off a couple times simple because it was a long movie and quite a few slow parts

I couldn't even make it through the second one.

This joint was flames!!! Might be better than the first! DONKEY WAS THE WORST!!! The whole movie I was like mannnn this ***** needs to get murked

i think i liked the 3rd one so much simply because of the underlying tones and ideals. The race issues..the self hate..the 'donkeys' that were willing to be slaves and how they looked down on their own kind thinking their captors were their friends, like sam jack in django.. That lightskinned snitch one :lol:

this movie brought the heat.

Thought the series was over. I’ll check it out though
Hollywood been struggling with ideas. I think this is the start of another trilogy.

The OG Planet of the Apes has hella films so I'm not too surprised they circled back to this. It was inevitable. I just hope they story continues to hold up.

The first trilogy is probably one of the best series of last decade.

Back
Top Bottom