WAR for the PLANET of the APES (07/14/17) - OUT NOW

The music was amazing but the movie didn't have some of the key elements that made the other two special.

There's also a couple of scenes/ events that were kinda unbelieveable, and yes I understand it's a movie but the realism in the first 2 made me such a big fan!

I loved it. So many great moments, tons of character development with such little dialogue spoken, and the effects were outstanding.

I saw it in the Dolby Theater at AMC and the sound was incredible. I think it's my new go-to for any big blockbuster movies, the sound was better than any other movie experience.

I saw it in the Dolby Theater at AMC and the sound was incredible. I think it's my new go-to for any big blockbuster movies, the sound was better than any other movie experience.

It was my first time at a Dolby theater too and I liked it more than IMAX. The second movie is still my favorite of the series. Based on the way this one started, I was expecting the movie to go in a different direction.

The Dolby Atmos was pretty cool. You could feel it shake your seat but Cinemark XD looks a little brighter.

The music was amazing but the movie didn't have some of the key elements that made the other two special.

There's also a couple of scenes/ events that were kinda unbelieveable, and yes I understand it's a movie but the realism in the first 2 made me such a big fan!

I agree. some of the events were unbelievable and unrealistic (it is a movie about apes taking over the world so...), but as a whole the movie was amazing

2>3>1

slight edge to 2 because the trailers that came out for War just revealed too much

I don't think they revealed as much as I would've thought. I legit feel like there should've been more war scenes.

Really enjoyed this film. At the end, you felt for Ceasar and I realized how much he has been through, and all that he has lost and gained. A real one for real, we humans could use an altruistic leader like that.

Might have to be me.

I wish I could have a role in a movie where I literally have no lines to memorize.

I believe they're switching it up in the years of the timeline. The introduction of Cornelius and Nova prove that.

This,
I actually did some research after the movie and found out who Nora is. Although I wasn't as big a fan of the 3rd film I'm a huge fan of this series and I hope they reboot the origin with the same direction.

Ironically I've never seen the originals despite my love for the series so I'm really looking forward to whatever they do next.

I loved the originals when I was a kid, lot of the reason I was excited about the prequels. I'm guessing Cornelius is the ape in the blue jacket?

I loved the originals when I was a kid, lot of the reason I was excited about the prequels. I'm guessing Cornelius is the ape in the blue jacket?

if youre asking about War then no. the ape in the blue jacket is "bad ape" and cornelius is just a baby right now

I was kinda lost I didn't know if he was referencing some signature outfit Cornelius wears in the originals or what.

Bad Ape was decent as comedic relief

They really blurred the lines with the CGI. The apes looked incredible.

Awesome ending to the series. Would be criminal to not reboot the OG's now.

Saw and it was dope.

1 > 3 > 2

Posted sfuff about the movie in the temp thread but now it's gone.

Don't remember what I posted but I like this movie.

Enjoyed the movie but was a little let down. There were a couple parts I thought were too unrealistic and I felt like there were huge gaps without anything happening.

Pleased with the series overall tho!

Back
Top Bottom