Wale Nike Boots Free iTunes Single of the Week.

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

ummm iTunes gives out a free single everyweek, check back in a few days should be $.99
ohhh aiight thanks for the clear up
laugh.gif
--

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

the guy sucks, thats why he is getting hate. its a wack song. but he "loves the hate" and would respond to each one of those comments on iTunes, stop saying you represent VA, because you dont represent me. What a douche and joke this guy is. You had one cool song, now the rest of his stuff is no more repitive then someone rapping about guns.

i understand u have an opinion too but,

sick.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
GTFOWTBS!

laugh.gif
at people getting mad over my opinion. Are you made because yourseeing people outside the DC/MD/VA forum not head over heels in love with this guy like he was going to be some savior for DC, like him putting out a good songhas any bearing on your life. "Man i coulda heard him say PG Plaza what uppppppppp on MTV"
roll.gif
you guys got me cryin over here.

He's whatever...People will be coming and going forever. Each week there will be a new artist out there

its an aight song! dnt really listen to rap/hip hop whatever you call it but i prefer to listen to this dude than Weezy. If he puts DC Metro area than congratsto him and his team.VA aint even all that great though. Its more like instead of saying "The Washington District of Columbia Metropolitan area" hejust says DMV.

Ya'll gotta understand this.

It takes work for a hater to post their Opinion. Do you realize it takes a person who DOESN'T like a song LONGER to listen to the same song than a personWHO DOES like it? If I were Wale.. I wouldnt address ANYONE... I'd just smile and keep it moving. Obviously they thought enough of him to leave a rantright?

Why give someone you DON"T Like the satisfaction of knowing they got you to take time out of YOUR Schedule to let them know.

I think a person who is really THAT pressed to leave him a message may really be jealous... or secretly like the music.. lol

Rock, you gotta realize some of the hate is directed towards Apple as well, mainly for them picking crappy songs to give away, Cheri Dennis' song last weekwas getting the same amount of hate. Dude's is expecting classic tracks to be given away for free, thats foolishness there.

Soxfan is right too, but you keep coming in here voicing your hate seems to become a moot point, read Rock's post it's right on the money.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Ya'll gotta understand this.

It takes work for a hater to post their Opinion. Do you realize it takes a person who DOESN'T like a song LONGER to listen to the same song than a person WHO DOES like it? If I were Wale.. I wouldnt address ANYONE... I'd just smile and keep it moving. Obviously they thought enough of him to leave a rant right?

Why give someone you DON"T Like the satisfaction of knowing they got you to take time out of YOUR Schedule to let them know.

I think a person who is really THAT pressed to leave him a message may really be jealous... or secretly like the music.. lol
Thank you.

WALE!! is cool...i really dont kno where all the hate came from....WHY?? cuz he live in MD and rep DC although he lived in DC....HE REPS DA DMV(District,Maryland, NORTHERN VIRIGINIA NOT ALL OF VA)

He's just misunderstood by heads cuz he dont rap like the majority i.e. Weezy, Soulja Boy, T.I. etc.....i guess heads are afriad of intellectualism in rapmusic.

Think about it everybody was giving Kanye and Lupe a hard time when they first came out and everybody on them

Like Wale said [Wale]Dont knock me for when I do it[/Wale] KEEP DOING WHAT U DOING WALE

[Thugnificent]QUIT HATING AND GET MONEY MY N1GG@[/Thugnificent]

Back
Top Bottom