Wale Nike Boots Free iTunes Single of the Week.

Just got the heads up yesterday and got it. I wish it was W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E. Damn he getting alot of hate on iTunes tho.

yeah i was gonna post this. he put a bulletin up addressing the hate the other day.

to music tho

the guy sucks, thats why he is getting hate. its a wack song. but he "loves the hate" and would respond to each one of those comments on iTunes, stopsaying you represent VA, because you dont represent me. What a douche and joke this guy is. You had one cool song, now the rest of his stuff is no morerepitive then someone rapping about guns.

i believe the reference to DMV is DC.Maryland.Virginia....hate for no reason? its a message board, I'm voicing my opinion, and jumping to conclusions basedon someones selection of an Avatar...what a very smart man you are. I have ears and they work the same ways yours do. And i don't know how anyone can callthis anything but trash, he is about as original as everyone else in DC in Nike boots and a black Gore-Tex North Face that they got from the barbershop. Peopleon here complain about Young Jeezy but not this guy? How are they any different, its the same thing, repetitive content recycled over and over again.

that little Myspace bulletin gave me a nice little chuckle, didn't this guy sign to Jive? We all know how they did Clipse, this guy wont be putting a CDout 'till I graduate.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

the guy sucks, thats why he is getting hate. its a wack song. but he "loves the hate" and would respond to each one of those comments on iTunes, stop saying you represent VA, because you dont represent me. What a douche and joke this guy is. You had one cool song, now the rest of his stuff is no more repitive then someone rapping about guns.

you mad?? judging from your avy you know nothing about hip hop anyways

and when does he ever rep VA?

dudes just hate for no reason, you wrote a whole paragraph of hate
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
So judging from my avi, I know nothing about hip hop either? My-T.

I don't dislike son, but Nike Boots is trash bags. Mixtape is pretty good though. Themes do get a bit tiresome though. Past that it's always annoyed mehow he's addressed the "haters"...it makes him look lame. Say eff em and keep it moving. I wish him the best though.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

the guy sucks, thats why he is getting hate. its a wack song. but he "loves the hate" and would respond to each one of those comments on iTunes, stop saying you represent VA, because you dont represent me. What a douche and joke this guy is. You had one cool song, now the rest of his stuff is no more repitive then someone rapping about guns.

you mad?? judging from your avy you know nothing about hip hop anyways

and when does he ever rep VA?

dudes just hate for no reason, you wrote a whole paragraph of hate
sick.gif

alien.gif

they probably did not do waledance because dance was already a free itunes download.

wow, i got tagged in it, i love the hate, i think im going to have to make a myspace to address all the hataz out there, yall dont know real posters.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i dont like that song.. i dont like any song that talks about the sneaker culture..
[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]didn't listen to the song ... clearly ...[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]give me some song titles so i can make assumptions based of the title.[/color]

Elevators > Good Girls (Cousin Cole Remix) > Chicago Falcon > W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E. > Nike Boots

Wale is Nice, support your local Rap star for god sake lol.

Uptown roamers should be released on itunes so this people know what wale is all about.. he is good - Give him a chance.

And wow - Nike Boots is FREE on Itunes- they are doing him wrong lol -- Damn charge this people atleast 25cent lol

Back
Top Bottom