Wale Attention Deficit Tour Dates

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

For real somone post if they, hit dude up and report if he came through or not. Cause I remember me and my boy last summer spent extra money for some Royce Da 5'9" tickets that would allow us "backstage and face time" with Royce. When we got to the venue the security guards gave us the
indifferent.gif
and told us there was NO backstage access, and it didn't matter what it said on our tickets. Been salty ever since. Now here comes Wale. I don't want to get to the place and be like, "Yo son I'm on the guesslist." And dude replies, "What guesslist? There is none." Then I look like a fool in front of my girl.

-the Juice
word

il take your word on it Wale (UCR show)
nerd.gif
Walks you rolling?
yeah man of course ill be there

where can i cop tickets for the sf show?
...and what exactly is the brooklyn circus fest? I googled it and am getting some pretty random stuff....

I'll be at the concert if my wife doesnt go in to labor then.
laugh.gif
sheis due may 11th. i'm definitely hitting you up for guestlist Wale, if I can go!

is dude even nice live? my boy wanted me to roll with him to the 5/4 show. tickets are only $10 so i just miiiight.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

I would like to thank WALE for actually keeping us updated on stuff like this. Truth be told, not many artists, underground included, actually do stuff like answer your questions and give hook ups for the shows.
Why is that the case?
You already got some e-thug trying to start some beef with dude, and half of you are whining that WALE aint playing in your living room.
He plays where his manager books him. if he aint playing in your town, then become a promoter and contract him to do a show.
it's that simple.

Have any SF heads figured out about the show? I tried calling BCF to see if they were simply going to do the show instore (and charge), but I havent been able to get thru.

Ditto. I'm not trying to ride, but Wale thank you for making quality music, the game is sorely lacking it right now Fyi me and my lil man be zoning to youin the whip (lol, he's three) Seriously though keep up the good work. Peace

yo wale, next time you go on tour suggest to come down here to the south if you can. it gotta lot of dudes down here that bump you, including myself. i woulddef. go to one of your shows if you brought it to houston or dallas. keep doin your thing fam. nothing but love from me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

is dude even nice live? my boy wanted me to roll with him to the 5/4 show. tickets are only $10 so i just miiiight.

1. It's $10

2. He's an NTer

3. He's a pretty "famous" rapper.

So yeah...it's worth it.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

if u know the venue that imma be at..and u want tickets DM me...LIKE 2 OR 3 DAYS BEFORE THE SHOW ...and make the subject the show.....ill put yall on my guestlist evertime....some spots ill do backstages if i can...i just talked to my label last night they gave me the greenlight on some comps....please keep this to NT....hittin the blunt and goin back to sleep...love
LOVE

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

if u know the venue that imma be at..and u want tickets DM me...LIKE 2 OR 3 DAYS BEFORE THE SHOW ...and make the subject the show.....ill put yall on my guestlist evertime....some spots ill do backstages if i can...i just talked to my label last night they gave me the greenlight on some comps....please keep this to NT....hittin the blunt and goin back to sleep...love
LOVE

Word, I'll def shoot the msg in a month

NC people..yall good...i got some more comps left so if u in NC tonight hit me with a message .before 4
Maybe dude is legit. Hey Wale how many people can request to be put on the list?

-the Juice

Wale, where are you going to be May 1st? that flyer I just posted a few posts above says youll be in LA, your schedule says Sacramento. Which one is it?Whichever it is I will be there, just let me know exactly where.

NC people..yall good...i got some more comps left so if u in NC tonight hit me with a message .before 4
Maybe dude is legit. Hey Wale how many people can request to be put on the list?

-the Juice
He responded to my message about the NC show tonight and was like "Done"

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Wale, where are you going to be May 1st? that flyer I just posted a few posts above says youll be in LA, your schedule says Sacramento. Which one is it? Whichever it is I will be there, just let me know exactly where.

Def. good people. I remember at RTB in MD last year he was performin' and some dude held up his URB mag and ol' boy Wale came down, took it, and signedit and continued with the performance.
laugh.gif

Always lookin' out...
pimp.gif

I kinda wanna hit up the Yale show just to see how those people treat him. I mean...they prob. hired him 'cus Yale almost looks likes Wale.
nerd.gif

Wale, where are you going to be May 1st? that flyer I just posted a few posts above says youll be in LA, your schedule says Sacramento. Which one is it?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Wale, where are you going to be May 1st? that flyer I just posted a few posts above says youll be in LA, your schedule says Sacramento. Which one is it? Whichever it is I will be there, just let me know exactly where.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wale, whats good with the hookup for the May 7th show at La Poisson Rouge???
nerd.gif

show @ Cat's Cradle was great tonight...those who have a chance to see wale for only 10.00 in small venues before he blows up.... make it happen

Wale, you're welcome for life in NC

Originally Posted by AJ27526

show @ Cat's Cradle was great tonight...those who have a chance to see wale for only 10.00 in small venues before he blows up.... make it happen

Wale, you're welcome for life in NC
I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by alilucask

-the Juice
He responded to my message about the NC show tonight and was like "Done"
did you only request yourself only? Because my girl is going to be with me that night. I dunno if Wale is going to let me get a +1. But
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ dude coming through. Was the show dope?
-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom