Wale Attention Deficit Tour Dates

yo i went to the show last night in cats cradle needless to say show was dope. i dont wanna ruin any of the surprises wale may have for u guys on the road buti can say trust me nt bruhs the show is worth way more than the 10 dollar cover. my entire crew (none of whom happen to be from the DMV) all said its waseasily in our top 3 concerts ever. i honestly feel like we may have cheated dude out of his dough cuz that show was def worth much more.

wale i already been a fan but i actually may buy the album now from the store now (and trust me coming from me thats huge i havent bought an album sinceblueprint 2 at least not wit my own money)

keep doin ya thing fam like the cats above me said u are welcome for life in NC

Originally Posted by henz0

Wale, whats good with the hookup for the May 7th show at La Poisson Rouge???
nerd.gif
That's gonna be a damn good show. Already bought 3 tickets just to give away to my friends.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

yo i went to the show last night in cats cradle needless to say show was dope. i dont wanna ruin any of the surprises wale may have for u guys on the road but i can say trust me nt bruhs the show is worth way more than the 10 dollar cover. my entire crew (none of whom happen to be from the DMV) all said its was easily in our top 3 concerts ever. i honestly feel like we may have cheated dude out of his dough cuz that show was def worth much more.

wale i already been a fan but i actually may buy the album now from the store now (and trust me coming from me thats huge i havent bought an album since blueprint 2 at least not wit my own money)

Man maybe that @!$+@ just dont like me. I PMed him about the guest list for the show last night and aint here back from that @!$+@.

Mad ppl from the area already not really effin with dude and i always defended him like, man he's a nt-er and be shoutin it out mainstream, as an artist hestay loyal to his fans.

People were like man I went to QO with this dude, he isn't who he say he is, and I was like so what he make good music.

he aint get me a chillin tee... f wale. im from dc and won't even wear a nationals baseball caps cuz it got a W on it...i just dont like him no more, idont like him cuz he black,,well he not even black he african.

after not hearin back from dude, i know he at least lost one fan. I was tryna get people to come tellin them like yo he real chill and make good music butdidnt even hear back from homie, we ended up goin to some rumba 54 joint last night.

yea im mad.

Originally Posted by EB4President

yo i went to the show last night in cats cradle needless to say show was dope. i dont wanna ruin any of the surprises wale may have for u guys on the road but i can say trust me nt bruhs the show is worth way more than the 10 dollar cover. my entire crew (none of whom happen to be from the DMV) all said its was easily in our top 3 concerts ever. i honestly feel like we may have cheated dude out of his dough cuz that show was def worth much more.

wale i already been a fan but i actually may buy the album now from the store now (and trust me coming from me thats huge i havent bought an album since blueprint 2 at least not wit my own money)

Man maybe that @!$+@ just dont like me. I PMed him about the guest list for the show last night and aint here back from that @!$+@.

Mad ppl from the area already not really effin with dude and i always defended him like, man he's a nt-er and be shoutin it out mainstream, as an artist he stay loyal to his fans.

People were like man I went to QO with this dude, he isn't who he say he is, and I was like so what he make good music.

he aint get me a chillin tee... f wale. im from dc and won't even wear a nationals baseball caps cuz it got a W on it...i just dont like him no more, i dont like him cuz he black,,well he not even black he african.

after not hearin back from dude, i know he at least lost one fan. I was tryna get people to come tellin them like yo he real chill and make good music but didnt even hear back from homie, we ended up goin to some rumba 54 joint last night.

yea im mad.
84e16b3af1df0be5fb0925e16c44a1ddbfb70e00.jpg

real talk, you're mad because he didnt respond to a pm that would've gotten you in for free?....and now you dislike him
laugh.gif

he aint get me a chillin tee... f wale. im from dc and won't even wear a nationals baseball caps cuz it got a W on it...i just dont like him no more, i dont like him cuz he black,,well he not even black he african.

after not hearin back from dude, i know he at least lost one fan. I was tryna get people to come tellin them like yo he real chill and make good music but didnt even hear back from homie, we ended up goin to some rumba 54 joint last night.

yea im mad.

Thats some shameful ++*$ right there

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Mad ppl from the area already not really effin with dude and i always defended him like, man he's a nt-er and be shoutin it out mainstream, as an artist he stay loyal to his fans.

yea im mad.
84e16b3af1df0be5fb0925e16c44a1ddbfb70e00.jpg

real talk, you're mad because he didnt respond to a pm that would've gotten you in for free?....and now you dislike him
laugh.gif

roll.gif
You need to calm down. No Chillin T or backstage passes and youdon't like him?

4se9nm.gif

u hit me after 4 ...i had no computer blackberry was lunchin...sorry.. is all i can say..i tried...if a 10 dollar ticket is why you wont support then i wishyou well..that was one of the more wreckless posts ive seen...i tried to get back to the people who hit me up...between soundcheck and interviews and confrencecalls with the label about album artwork..and dr romanelli about packaging etc.. i think i did ok for trying to help the people who hit me up sooner..iapologize brother..is all i can say..next stop TENNESSE ...holla at me if u there ..send me a PM tommorow around 3..no later then 6..love

ok i wasnt really that mad.....and if yall are fans of wale most of that stuff came off the hate is the new love joint..."he not black he african"and " i wont were a nationals fitted"

im blown i aint go to the show but i really not that mad

wholetime post wasnt even that reckless and if i knew the tix prices i woulda came, i was asking in this post no1 said nothing...

ok i wasnt really that mad.....and if yall are fans of wale most of that stuff came off the hate is the new love joint..."he not black he african" and " i wont were a nationals fitted"

wholetime post wasnt even that reckless and if i knew the tix prices i woulda came, i was asking in this post no1 said nothing...
laugh.gif
this whole time I was like ????? how are people postingin a Wale thread and NOT know that came from his hater skits .

-the Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

ok i wasnt really that mad.....and if yall are fans of wale most of that stuff came off the hate is the new love joint..."he not black he african" and " i wont were a nationals fitted"

laugh.gif
this whole time I was like ????? how are people posting in a Wale thread and NOT know that came from his hater skits .

-the Juice

right..i still mess wit wale but some ppl just dont get it. but i should be back in dc by time his tour finish up ima catch him in the area, too bad 100000000ppl gonna be there.

laugh.gif
this whole time I was like ????? how are people posting in a Wale thread and NOT know that came from his hater skits .

-the Juice

right..i still mess wit wale but some ppl just dont get it. but i should be back in dc by time his tour finish up ima catch him in the area, too bad 100000000 ppl gonna be there.
i dont listen to wale like that (just here and there) so i didnt know
laugh.gif
but i dont wale caught on either lol

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

a 10 dollar ticket is why you wont support then i wish you well..that was one of the more wreckless posts ive seen...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude was angry over a $10 ticket
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

or even worse
that you didnt pm him back
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by alilucask

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

NC people..yall good...i got some more comps left so if u in NC tonight hit me with a message .before 4
Maybe dude is legit. Hey Wale how many people can request to be put on the list?

-the Juice
He responded to my message about the NC show tonight and was like "Done"
did you only request yourself only? Because my girl is going to be with me that night. I dunno if Wale is going to let me get a +1. But
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ dude coming through. Was the show dope?
-The Juice
Man show was insane brought 9th wonder out since it was the NC show... and 9th is working with david banner so he came out did a sick freestyleand then proceeded to stage dive hhaha no problems everyone caught him
laugh.gif

Can't say enough good things about wale's show seriously guys the energy would be enough if you don't respect this guys music he puts everythinginto it ucb held it down...

And to the guy he added me and two of my friends on the guestlist

I guess I'm kind of rambling but you get the idea
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Trippin'. I was in a rush & forgot about this thread before I made another one..

Footage from last night's show. I got a few other ones as well & my recap coming.

Whats good with tickets for either of the 2 nyc shows?...Not talkin about free, Im just tryna cop.

Im lookin online but dont see em f/s anywhere...

They sold out or somethin? Im lookin for info in the thread but dont see any.

I'm trippin how dudes keep sayin tickets is $10 when in Pittsburgh they chargin a dub
laugh.gif
Pittsburgh dudes is thirsty for cash
laugh.gif
I'll still supportthough, a dub aint exspensive.

Back
Top Bottom