Wale Attention Deficit Tour Dates

am I trippin or is Wale rockin a Roc-A-Fella chain?
nerd.gif

I wanna thank the boy Wale for the love.

Son sorry I couldnt come through last night, $$*! just got REAL crazy with all the groupies that were following Pharrell, and then with the Flaming Lips.

Gotta say though, I gotta respect how chill you are man.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Whats good with tickets for the either of the 2 nyc shows?...Not talkin about free, Im just tryna cop.

Im lookin online but dont see em f/s anywhere...

They sold out or somethin? Im lookin for info in the thread but dont see any.
They were on Le Poisson Rouge's site on Friday...don't know if theyre sold out or not tho

I would assume his roc chain has something to do with his Roc Nation deal

Originally Posted by JustintimeX21

So are all shows 10$? I got sat off and wouldn't mind heading to buff to see the show.

He was at Syracuse on the 1st. How didn't you know since you live in the area?

WALE and Young Chris Killed the Show lastnite...He showed Nashville Love..
This Show Worth Every Penny..About an Hour off Hits after Hits..
pimp.gif

and for him to have a solid hour of hits from mixtapes is what I liked

make the show if you can

ROCNATION

Just came back from the Purdue Wale show...quick interview with Wale, Young Chris, Tre, & Colin Munroe

footage coming soon..gotta edit & ishkabibble...asked him bout the Roc chain too

DOPE performance...that jawn was CRANKIN'!!!

Me (between Tre & Young Chris), Wale, Young Chris, Tre, and CoD staff ... pausefor my dude with the hoodrat pose

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

I heard from my promoter friend that Wale axed his SF show. I hope this isn't true.
it looks like it since the date is removed on his myspace. Wale, please update us with your Cali stops, especially with the conflict of May 1.

Back To The Feature got pushed back till May....straight from the mouth of Wale's agent....still tryna finish editing this video..school gettin in the way
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

I heard from my promoter friend that Wale axed his SF show. I hope this isn't true.
it looks like it since the date is removed on his myspace. Wale, please update us with your Cali stops, especially with the conflict of May 1.

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Back To The Feature got pushed back till May....straight from the mouth of Wale's agent....still tryna finish editing this video..school gettin in the way
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom