Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

yo wale.....wassup with LA?
UCR Spring Splash (free show)

eyes.gif

riverside isnt LA
grin.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

The furthest south this dude is coming is TN and NC??? I guess dude doesn't think he has any fans down here. That's wack though; he could've done at least ONE southern date. No Atlanta, Houston, Miami, etc??? I guess he doesn't feel the need to come anywhere down here.
eyes.gif
Nashville is Southern, last time I checked.

April 18 - Bar Flys - Nashville, TN

^
pimp.gif

Already in there for this one.
Yeah I contradictedmyself in that reply. I meant to say that the furthest south he was coming was Tennessee and North Carolina. I'm sorry, I like Wale but I am not driving orflying all of the way to TN or NC from New Orleans to see him. I would go to Houston, Dallas, or even make it a little vacation and go to Atlanta but not TN orNC. That's not meant to be a diss but I'm just being real. I just would've like to see the South get some more love, that is all.

if u know the venue that imma be at..and u want tickets DM me...LIKE 2 OR 3 DAYS BEFORE THE SHOW ...and make the subject the show.....ill put yall on myguestlist evertime....some spots ill do backstages if i can...i just talked to my label last night they gave me the greenlight on some comps....please keepthis to NT....hittin the blunt and goin back to sleep...love

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

if u know the venue that imma be at..and u want tickets DM me...LIKE 2 OR 3 DAYS BEFORE THE SHOW ...and make the subject the show.....ill put yall on my guestlist evertime....some spots ill do backstages if i can...i just talked to my label last night they gave me the greenlight on some comps....please keep this to NT....hittin the blunt and goin back to sleep...love
AY N_ you serious?!
eek.gif
I am def goin to do this for theChicago show. You better be serious dude or I'm bringin HARMCITY45 with me and its CURTAINS for you. And sometimes those dudes runnin the front door ofthese venues are straight a-holes. I remember I was supposed to go see Royce backstage and security was hatin heavy.....and never got to meet Royce...stillheated about that
smh.gif
eyes.gif

-The Juice

if u know the venue that imma be at..and u want tickets DM me...LIKE 2 OR 3 DAYS BEFORE THE SHOW ...and make the subject the show.....ill put yall on my guestlist evertime....some spots ill do backstages if i can...i just talked to my label last night they gave me the greenlight on some comps....please keep this to NT....hittin the blunt and goin back to sleep...love
Jesse K said yall were up to do in-store/radio pub....that still the case?....and i'd definitely appreciate a quick interview/pics for myblog...Jess said that was straight too....this jawn is bout to be crankin'...pardon me...but i feel accomplished cuz i put this entire show together inless than 2 weeks time...contract/rider/hospitality... I'M LOCKED IN (c) Diddy

Crack of Dawn

damn... NC is the farthest this dude is goin into the south?

prolly for the best... a wale show in dallas would prolly have like 10 folks there.

I would like to thank WALE for actually keeping us updated on stuff like this. Truth be told, not many artists, underground included, actually do stuff likeanswer your questions and give hook ups for the shows.
Why is that the case?
You already got some e-thug trying to start some beef with dude, and half of you are whining that WALE aint playing in your living room.
He plays where his manager books him. if he aint playing in your town, then become a promoter and contract him to do a show.
it's that simple.

Have any SF heads figured out about the show? I tried calling BCF to see if they were simply going to do the show instore (and charge), but I havent been ableto get thru.

Coppin got rescheduled..I gotta call today that were taping for carson daily that day now...but I PROMISE im the same way in person as well..and we can carryit however...im not into al the personal internet jabs...

Anyways..like I said we addin dates as we go....I gotta break even...tour is EXPENSIVE lol!
So all dates aint final...ill keep yall posted with any info..some promoters be actin funny..if i get word that they are ill let yall know b4 you buytickets...peace

Harm is far from an E-thug, trust me on that one. Real $#%%& straight up.

I have no problems with Wale, but he is on bad terms with alot of locals.

+%!* no reason at all not to try to take the train/drive down to the Chi.

I need a chillin tee still
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mynamesarnold

The show in Richmond was too dope. I will post footage soon.

That show is probably just as good as The Roots
(except for that The Roots have ?uest Love and an ill Brass section)

EDIT: I hate to compare Wale & UCB to The Roots (My all time favorite live concert act, I've seen them 4 times and plan on seeing them again)...
but I can see Wale & UCB touring FOREVER just because the live show is that GOOD.
Arnold, you talkin crazy fam.
smh.gif

YOU know better. I know Wale your dude an all but keep it funky.

From what I've seen based off both live performances it's clearly obvious that UCB as good as they are try to copy the Roots......

Even down to the damn signing of the drum stick....
smh.gif
That my friend is not agood luck.

For the most part I rock with Wale's music, dude has talent. Shame son won't sell anything when he drops either because of poor management or he justdoesn't have the hustle in him to do enough. Def wish dude the best of luck though.

For everyone calling Harm a hater your buggin......

He's keeping it reaaaaaaaal funky.

Harm take your time tho fam.....

Cause you know cats is zeroing in on your IP address.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

{Drake} You know who you are {Drake}

Let me be quite before I let to much of the cat out the bag.....

For real though Wale if you F me over on this "guess list" thing its curtains for you homie. Im trying to impress my girl. I told her, "wale isputting me on a guess list." She was like "
eek.gif
"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. So you better come through.

BTW cant we all just get along? like why all this talk about squabin it out?

-The Juice

My dude talkin guest lists and always givin NT shoutouts...
pimp.gif

I'll be at the show in Detroit, I'll message you a few days before and see what's good

Back
Top Bottom