May 20 - Skullys - Columbus, OH
May 22 - Shadow Lounge - Pittsburgh, PA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely gonna go see dude.

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

The furthest south this dude is coming is TN and NC??? I guess dude doesn't think he has any fans down here. That's wack though; he could've done at least ONE southern date. No Atlanta, Houston, Miami, etc??? I guess he doesn't feel the need to come anywhere down here.
eyes.gif
Nashville is Southern, last time I checked.

April 18 - Bar Flys - Nashville, TN

^
pimp.gif

Already in there for this one.

i got alot of love for the south..its not as easy as u think to go to wherever and perform...i wish it was tho..ha...im at penn state now for a fashionshow...these girls here are amazing!!! im 100 pct postin footage of these joints

Yo Wale wattup!...whats good with the Brooklyn Circus Fest in SF? I know Brooklyn Circus had some events at 330 Ritch...is that where its gonna be at?

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

i got alot of love for the south..its not as easy as u think to go to wherever and perform...i wish it was tho..ha...im at penn state now for a fashion show...these girls here are amazing!!! im 100 pct postin footage of these joints
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

i got alot of love for the south..its not as easy as u think to go to wherever and perform...i wish it was tho..ha...im at penn state now for a fashion show...these girls here are amazing!!! im 100 pct postin footage of these joints
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I'ma have to come check u out in Pittsburgh Wale if I can get off of the gig. Why the Shadow Lounge though? #+!$ mad tiny

The show in Richmond was too dope. I will post footage soon.

That show is probably just as good as The Roots (except for that The Roots have ?uest Love and an ill Brass section)

EDIT: I hate to compare Wale & UCB to The Roots (My all time favorite live concert act, I've seen them 4 times and plan on seeing them again)...
but I can see Wale & UCB touring FOREVER just because the live show is that GOOD.

Good looks on the purdue show...I need an authentic jersey to hang up in the crib...

Penn st was dope...crowd was too cool tho..it was a fashion show

Next is durham NC...we in DC for a couple days...

As far as my 412 peoples...I don't know why we booked a show in such a small venue...but well make it work I guess..

Good looks on the purdue show...I need an authentic jersey to hang up in the crib...

As far as my 412 peoples...I don't know why we booked a show in such a small venue...but well make it work I guess..
young, football or hoops or both....its the spring game on the 18th...so i'm gonna try and get the authentic football jawn

as for the venue...its definitely on its Lollapalooza steez!!...I SERIOUSLY HOPE THE WEATHER ISNT ON BS!!!

damn jo can i get a ticket....and tell jerry i said wattup

Back
Top Bottom