wow...nothin in L.A.? smh

dont trip

where do you stay?

the UC RIVERSIDE show is FREE that day its our Spring Splash concert

other artists will be performing too

Yo WALE im a student at UCR ill be around with that
pimp.gif
idk if you get down with it but holler at me

man i'm all the way in hollywood. UCR is a damn mission lol. who else is performing there?

the show at the key club with u-n-i and blu was dope as hell. hopefully another show in LA gets added soon

Originally Posted by QUEST UNO

Originally Posted by call me walks

dont trip

where do you stay?

pimp.gif

man i'm all the way in hollywood. UCR is a damn mission lol. who else is performing there?

the show at the key club with u-n-i and blu was dope as hell. hopefully another show in LA gets added soon
Common

they got a bunch of other emo bands
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by call me walks

dont trip

where do you stay?

pimp.gif

Common

they got a bunch of other emo bands
indifferent.gif
yeah i was sad there arent even any other dope DJs that are gonna spin like last year...but COMMON should be dope

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45
I get your point... but it comes off as some "crabs in a bucket" stuff
ohwell.gif
word, i mean u said yall have mutual friends. so i doubt it would be hard to contact him in real life. u just sound salty

Yo wale anyway you can get me into the San Diego show? It would be much appreciated.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45
I get your point... but it comes off as some "crabs in a bucket" stuff
ohwell.gif
This is nothing new though
laugh.gif
. Wale gets the most hate in theDMV. Thats why its hard to have breakthrough artists out here. I don't think Harm was hating though, just frustrated that DMV/Bmore cats have to drive downto Richmond just to catch a show. I hope Wale or his management can add a show around here to close out his tour though.

WE ARE ENDING THE TOUR IN DC....lol yall see me all the time come on ..u know i was gonn do 930 club!!! lol...anyways i just go where im booked...id toureverywhere if i could..hit up the booking people ..i got they info on the myspace...we in penn state now....fyi HARM CITY...

COPPIN STATE NEXT WEEK...
smile.gif

WE ARE ENDING THE TOUR IN DC....lol yall see me all the time come on ..u know i was gonn do 930 club!!! lol...anyways i just go where im booked...id toureverywhere if i could..hit up the booking people ..i got they info on the myspace...we in penn state now....fyi HARM CITY...

COPPIN STATE NEXT WEEK...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i went last night...it was fun...
what songs did he do?

Ay Wale what songs will you be performing for the Chicago show? can you please inform

-The Juice

I was the dude in the NT shirt in Richmond lol he gave a quick shout out to NT after my friend held up a sign.

Back
Top Bottom