No Miami date.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
word
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

%+@??? why aint he here?

Im at the yale show, its on a tuesday tho. Wale if you reading this I got a radio show in New haven, I know you hate interviews lol but I'm always spinningyour records.

harmcity ur hatred makes me sick..lets cut all the extraness out and hate me in person ...please..just hate me in person...its a difference btwn not likinmusic and trying ur hardest to say anything u can say negative even when its unneeded...

anyways

we tryna get miami poppin problem is i just did a roc nation showcase there ..and they not tryna go back there right now..but were adding dates as we go ..thnxfor the support ..its a looooong tiring journey ..but thnk yall for coming out...cali folks..imma give out free tickets ..workin on that now..staytuned...peace

Originally Posted by QUEST UNO

wow...nothin in L.A.? smh

dont trip

where do you stay?

the UC RIVERSIDE show is FREE that day its our Spring Splash concert

other artists will be performing too

Yo WALE im a student at UCR ill be around with that
pimp.gif
idk if you get downwith it but holler at me

oh also WALE....will UCB and Colin Munroe be with you during your set at the UC Riverside show too?

that would be a good look !

Originally Posted by cracka KC

May 1 - Empire Events Center - Sacramento, CA
OMFG...Only if I was 18.
He should just skip coming this year and come next year so then I could go..
damnnnnnnitttt
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

we tryna get miami poppin problem is i just did a roc nation showcase there ..and they not tryna go back there right now..but were adding dates as we go ..thnx for the support ..its a looooong tiring journey ..but thnk yall for coming out...cali folks..imma give out free tickets ..workin on that now..stay tuned...peace
When the hell was this?
mad.gif

Fam you need to make it out for memorial day weekend. SoBe be poppin! and if you come down def pm me and get me free tickets.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

harmcity ur hatred makes me sick..lets cut all the extraness out and hate me in person ...please..just hate me in person...its a difference btwn not likin music and trying ur hardest to say anything u can say negative even when its unneeded...

anyways

we tryna get miami poppin problem is i just did a roc nation showcase there ..and they not tryna go back there right now..but were adding dates as we go ..thnx for the support ..its a looooong tiring journey ..but thnk yall for coming out...cali folks..imma give out free tickets ..workin on that now..stay tuned...peace
Yo, pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee head to Texas (Houston primarily) you already missed SxSW...
I told your boy Victor when we was in Austin that you need to head to Houston, a show with Bun would be
pimp.gif

no dates in MD or DC thats trash thats where he's from he show the hood no love

I'll definitely be at the Seattle show, I've had that "Ridin in that Black Joint" on heavy rotation lately.

I'll ask it one more time, hopefullyI'll get an answer if Wale actually comes back in this thread.

Why no dates in the South?? Show some love, I'd love to attend a Wale show.

Back
Top Bottom