Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Out of curiosity which browser do you guys use?

stock android browser works for me.  i dont need gestures/flash/tabs or any other bells and whistles.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Out of curiosity which browser do you guys use?

stock android browser works for me.  i dont need gestures/flash/tabs or any other bells and whistles.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Guys i finally found out how to set a whole picture as your wallpaper. You have to download a app called multi picture live wallpaper. Basically it allows you to set individual pictures as a different wallpaper on each screen and gives u a few options on how u want it displayed. I made my wallpaper fit to screen and it came out perfect

Homescreen:

Lockscreen:
Info on the dock and icons, is that LP?
That looks good. I think ima go simple on my main screen next.

Edit: But how you got your notification bubble a different color than the normal red on LP?
Thats Adw Launcher EX and the icon pack is Adw android phone 7. The notification is a app called Adw notifications its 99. cents and it lets u customize the colors and all that
Thats whats up. Good look. Is ADW compairable to LP or are you using it more for the notifications customization?

Guys i finally found out how to set a whole picture as your wallpaper. You have to download a app called multi picture live wallpaper. Basically it allows you to set individual pictures as a different wallpaper on each screen and gives u a few options on how u want it displayed. I made my wallpaper fit to screen and it came out perfect

Homescreen:

Lockscreen:

Edit: But how you got your notification bubble a different color than the normal red on LP?
Thats Adw Launcher EX and the icon pack is Adw android phone 7. The notification is a app called Adw notifications its 99. cents and it lets u customize the colors and all that
Thats whats up. Good look. Is ADW compairable to LP or are you using it more for the notifications customization?

Homescreen:

Lockscreen:

man to be honest with u i like the Adw ex more, i love the hidden mini dock and all of the icon packs/themes on the market.

Homescreen:

Lockscreen:

man to be honest with u i like the Adw ex more, i love the hidden mini dock and all of the icon packs/themes on the market.

the new MIUI is CRACK
eek.gif

I have a question does anyone know a place where i can find marvel icons, im working on this ILL setup and all  im missing are those damn icons. Anyone? greatly appreciated.

I have a question does anyone know a place where i can find marvel icons, im working on this ILL setup and all  im missing are those damn icons. Anyone? greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

but yea, they are more than likely gonna wait for CM to get it up and going, i'm not worried bout 4g anyway since i dont have it
tired.gif

Boost, you still haven't rooted yet? what you waitin on brah?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

but yea, they are more than likely gonna wait for CM to get it up and going, i'm not worried bout 4g anyway since i dont have it
tired.gif

Boost, you still haven't rooted yet? what you waitin on brah?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

One of these days I'm gonna join the MIUI ranks

same here, just never took the time to sit down and do it.
Now that gingerbread is coming out soon, idk when I ever will

Back
Top Bottom