• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

One of these days I'm gonna join the MIUI ranks

same here, just never took the time to sit down and do it.
Now that gingerbread is coming out soon, idk when I ever will

just try it out. I'm waiting on GB also, but eff it, nothin wrong with switchin roms.
smokin.gif

5335248889_bbe67fede2.jpg
5335248849_45c3b07f93.jpg
5335248941_b5be27a396.jpg
5335862574_21f517b58a.jpg

pretty sad that iphone can't even do this jailbroken (everything's customizable) i've played my music ALL night (9hrs) straight, browsed NT and fb and this is whats left of my battery.
eek.gif
Not as bad as i expected. (came with Savage Kernel
pimp.gif
)

5335248889_bbe67fede2.jpg
5335248849_45c3b07f93.jpg
5335248941_b5be27a396.jpg
5335862574_21f517b58a.jpg

pretty sad that iphone can't even do this jailbroken (everything's customizable) i've played my music ALL night (9hrs) straight, browsed NT and fb and this is whats left of my battery.
eek.gif
Not as bad as i expected. (came with Savage Kernel
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Guys i finally found out how to set a whole picture as your wallpaper. You have to download a app called multi picture live wallpaper. Basically it allows you to set individual pictures as a different wallpaper on each screen and gives u a few options on how u want it displayed. I made my wallpaper fit to screen and it came out perfect

Homescreen:

Lockscreen:
whats the name of this clock? also does anyone know whats the name of that battery percentage widget that is like a circle with numbers inside?   Thanks

Guys i finally found out how to set a whole picture as your wallpaper. You have to download a app called multi picture live wallpaper. Basically it allows you to set individual pictures as a different wallpaper on each screen and gives u a few options on how u want it displayed. I made my wallpaper fit to screen and it came out perfect

Homescreen:

Lockscreen:
whats the name of this clock? also does anyone know whats the name of that battery percentage widget that is like a circle with numbers inside?   Thanks

I'm going to try and root my Evo for the first time later today... wish me luck fellas.

I already have an account with PPCGeeks, but I'm going to sign up and register to xda since most of you say that's better.

I hope I don't mess my phone up... that would suck.

I'm going to try and root my Evo for the first time later today... wish me luck fellas.

I already have an account with PPCGeeks, but I'm going to sign up and register to xda since most of you say that's better.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Use Unrevoked. All you have to do is plug your phone in and it does everything for you.

Use Unrevoked. All you have to do is plug your phone in and it does everything for you.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Okay thank you.

It's just that before I read that you had to have a certain version of the Evo or some HBoot or something like that, but I just went to Unrevoked and it said that it works on every Evo and every version.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Okay thank you.

It's just that before I read that you had to have a certain version of the Evo or some HBoot or something like that, but I just went to Unrevoked and it said that it works on every Evo and every version.

mt4g users, anyone know how to set downloaded sounds (mgs codec) as text msg alerts. Cant find anything online thats any help.

mt4g users, anyone know how to set downloaded sounds (mgs codec) as text msg alerts. Cant find anything online thats any help.

Thunderbolt is an evo-clone for verizon that isn't even dual core. Motorola Bionic>Thunderbolt. Last years tech=not worth my upgrade.

Thunderbolt is an evo-clone for verizon that isn't even dual core. Motorola Bionic>Thunderbolt. Last years tech=not worth my upgrade.

993645822.png

As promised, another small preview. This time an Evo 4G, Browser, Contact Book and Home Key (from the Evo 4G).

Again, this is a WIP, so what do you think of this batch?  

993645822.png

As promised, another small preview. This time an Evo 4G, Browser, Contact Book and Home Key (from the Evo 4G).

Again, this is a WIP, so what do you think of this batch?  

Originally Posted by gil23

Homescreen:

Lockscreen:

SiMi Clock Widget

Circle Battery Widget

Originally Posted by gil23

Homescreen:

Lockscreen:

SiMi Clock Widget

Circle Battery Widget

Back
Top Bottom